CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

Great pictures of Pirates and IASW (which I love)! Cool that the people behind you didn't mind.

Love the Pirate Pics! And I see I'm not the only one who brings glow necklaces to Disney World! :thumbsup2

My all time favorite part of this ride....the guy with no shoe :confused3 :rotfl:
P1050080.jpg

his foot looks so gross! but he is a pirate.

I'm pretty sure we headed through the 'tunnel' b/t adventure land and liberty square and we had someone take this
DSC07163.jpg

every time i see someone's picture in the gallows, i always say, "only at disney world would someone be stuck in a torture device and have a big cheesy smile on their face!"

Dawn napped some too....
P1050096.jpg

i know there are so many people out there that love this ride but it just bores me to tears. i'm POSITIVE that my opinion of it will change once i have a child and see my child get so excited over the scary dolls and sing that song in his/her sweet little voice for the first time. but until then i get to make fun of it. i do have to admit that i have a sweet memory of my little sister (the one that's currently starring in my NYC TR) being about 11 months old on her first trip to WDW and being SO AMAZED during this ride - it was really cute.

We went to tomorrow land to get the wonderful cheese, jalapeno stuffed pretzel which they don't have there any more :guilty:...I have heard they moved it to DHS, but if ANYONE knows where this went please let me know!! :thumbsup2

it's listed on a menu at DHS - check it out! http://allears.net/menu/men_mb.htm

Instead we got the cream cheese filled pretzel. It was ok. It's a little sweet, not at all what my taste buds were wanting so I might have liked it on other terms
DSC07167.jpg

i thought this was so good! i do love the spicy cheese pretzel though. and that frozen coke looks so good right now!

Check out the serious faces
P1050168.jpg

check out the closed eye - for accuracy. :rotfl2: and erica looks MEAN!

You got some great pictures from POC!

I love getting pictures in the stocks.....embarasses my kids everytime, but I make them do it anyways.

I love your little glow stick antenas!

i know there are so many people out there that love this ride but it just bores me to tears. i'm POSITIVE that my opinion of it will change once i have a child and see my child get so excited over the scary dolls and sing that song in his/her sweet little voice for the first time. but until then i get to make fun of it. i do have to admit that i have a sweet memory of my little sister (the one that's currently starring in my NYC TR) being about 11 months old on her first trip to WDW and being SO AMAZED during this ride - it was really cute.

check out the closed eye - for accuracy. :rotfl2: and erica looks MEAN!

That's a good picture from Buzz Lightyear.

Just remember how you felt about seeing Brooke on Small World and then multiply it times a thousand. That's what it'll be like when your own little bundle of happiness rides through it for the first time. You and Ray won't see any of it, because you'll just be focused on the baby. :lovestruc

It's okay if you make fun of it, though. You're not alone.
I like it because there is so much to photograph, but I also think the jokes and kidding are funny when people talk about torturing others by singing Small World over and over. I teach the song to my students every year, and we talk about the meaning of the words. They love to sing it a hundred times over!

I think it's interesting to watch men who are being forced by their families to ride, and you can just see them counting the seconds until they get out of there! :laughing:

Erica, you got some good pictures in Pirates. I never have much luck.

Great updates! Fun stuff! I loved the pics of PCTC!

Dawn, I love your new countdown for your Disney Hiatus! :lmao:

I noticed your matching tatoos! :laughing: I still go on IASW, not because I like it, just seems like a must do when at DisneyWorld. Then I take pics of the same dolls that I took last time and say, "Why?"

What a fun update. I always use IASW to take a nap so I guess I do like that ride. That pretzel looks good..but I REALLY want that frozen coke it was hot today.

Great update!! I think I'd like the pretzel and the frozen coke looks so yummy...one of my faves. I am one of those people who actually likes IASW. Just signifies Disney to me.

great updates and pics.

You really did get some good showts inside POTC.

what is in the cup next to the pretzel?

LOVE the faces on Buzz! :rotfl2:

Not sure but I think we were trying to make faces since we know where the picture comes :rotfl:

MeMom said:
Erica, you got some good pictures in Pirates. I never have much luck.
Great shots from Pirates!
You got some great pictures from POC!
Scottny said:
great updates and pics.
You really did get some good showts inside POTC.
Great updates! Fun stuff! I loved the pics of PCTC!

Thanks....but remember I cheated....
1.gif

I love your little glow stick antenas!

Fun to be silly!!!!

MeMom said:
Just remember how you felt about seeing Brooke on Small World and then multiply it times a thousand. That's what it'll be like when your own little bundle of happiness rides through it for the first time. You and Ray won't see any of it, because you'll just be focused on the baby. :lovestruc

That's one part about having kiddo's I can't wait for :goodvibes

I think it's interesting to watch men who are being forced by their families to ride, and you can just see them counting the seconds until they get out of there! :laughing:

So true....and funny!!! :lmao:

just seems like a must do when at DisneyWorld. Then I take pics of the same dolls that I took last time and say, "Why?"

Meeeee toooooooo :laughing:...such a true statement!

What a fun update. I always use IASW to take a nap so I guess I do like that ride. That pretzel looks good..but I REALLY want that frozen coke it was hot today.

The pretzel was ok...I WILL be getting the spicy cheese filled one on this next trip!!!

Thanks Dawn for the link!! :thumbsup2

did I know this was still going on? I guess not.

It's gonna take some time to catch up....

JORDAN!!!!! :yay: Hope you are feeling much better :goodvibes...have missed ya!
We're here....we're slow.....

I am one of those people who actually likes IASW. Just signifies Disney to me.

I agree...it is a great ride, and I remember it as a child...but I will only do it if I have PLENTY of time and won't wait forever to ride either

what is in the cup next to the pretzel?

Frozen Coke....YUM!!!

erica.....why are you dissing????? you're supposed to be drinking fancy pina coladas and enjoying the BEACH!!!!!! :beach:

Hey Ladies! I'll be thinking about you when I ride Small World next week! Maybe I'll try to take a "sleeping" pic as well!

Cya!

Sleeping pix:love:

sadly, i was really just about asleep! i think a few glasses of sangria at hoop dee doo and a lapu lapu about an hour before that had something to do with it. well, that and THAT SONG!!!!! :lmao:

Hey Ladies! I'll be thinking about you when I ride Small World next week! Maybe I'll try to take a "sleeping" pic as well!

Cya!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm super jealous!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i decided to do my part of the update where we split up. i was looking at my pictures and i literally took 4 during that period (until we met back up again)....so it shouldn't take long! :rotfl:

after buzz it was around 11:15 and the park closed at midnight, so we only had a little while left. :sad1: i wanted to ride space mountain, one of my favorites rides in the whole world. erica was itching to ride the astro orbiter, so we decided to split up. i got on space with no wait at all.

SO MUCH FUN!!!

Picture181.jpg

as i was exiting space mountain and was on the moving floor thingie, i was standing literally maybe 6 feet behind the person in front of me. well, 3 kids/teenagers came up behind me and proceeded to go around me and in the process every single one of them almost knocked me over. then they stopped RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! :confused3 i said, "was that really necessary?" and they all just looked at each other and laughed. so i took a picture of them. :lmao: they didn't know what to think about that.

Picture183a.jpg

after that we met back up and still had about 25 minutes left, so we decided we still had time for more! i wanted to ride BTMRR because it's one of my FAVORITE nighttime rides. erica, of course, wanted to ride HM....her favorite! so we decided to head that way and split up once we got there. erica made a friend along the way.......

Picture184.jpg

as we were going through fantasyland towards liberty square look who we ran into! it was so random. they were near dumbo just taking a stroll. no one was around and they were more than happy to get a picture with us!

Picture185-1.jpg

so fun!

we split up at HM and i will let erica show you what she did there. i went to BTMRR and there was a very small line, but i got on in plenty of time before midnight. so much fun in the dark!!!!

as i was leaving BTMRR to head back to HM to meet erica, she texted me and said she was riding again! :rotfl2: that girl is kookoo about that ride!

i struck up a conversation with the CM outside HM. we were talking about the MNSSHP erica and i had been to the friday night before. the CM had never been to one (the one we went to was the first of the year) and she was asking me questions about it. it was funny to have a CM ask ME stuff about disney world! :laughing:

i'll stop here because i met erica a few minutes later when she got off HM. she has a ton of pictures from this time period that she will be sharing with you guys. she's at the beach right now so be patient - she'll have to get home and get back into the swing of things....you guys know how vacation lag is!

after erica's update......we have fun with the statues at the hub! :upsidedow

Picture185-1.jpg

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Cute picture! :thumbsup2

Glad you both were able to do some of your favorites! :goodvibes

What was going on with the rude teenagers? :confused3 Unbelieveable! Good for you for speaking up! And.......I love that you took their picture....how random, yet funny at the same time! :lmao: I can only imagine what was going through their minds as you snapped that shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter