CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

I must keep it safe until it gets to its rightful place (Erica's couch). I know there's a lot of pressure involved in this job, and it could be dangerous, but I think I can complete the mission.

Wooooooo Hooooooooo

You be careful now ok????? :upsidedow

And I hope you have a great time on this mission! :goodvibes

It seems that the Magic Camel has temporarily disappeared. I clicked the link in my signature to find it, but it's poofed into nowhere. I guess it has something to do with OhMari taking off that MattyH guy this morning. She PMed that she had done it, and that he was probably a spammer, and it was working fine, but now there's some kind of glitch. I PMed her again, so hopefully it'll be up and running again in time for me to finish out the report before I leave. She's not on right now, so does anyone else have any suggestions?

It seems that the Magic Camel has temporarily disappeared. I clicked the link in my signature to find it, but it's poofed into nowhere. I guess it has something to do with OhMari taking off that MattyH guy this morning. She PMed that she had done it, and that he was probably a spammer, and it was working fine, but now there's some kind of glitch. I PMed her again, so hopefully it'll be up and running again in time for me to finish out the report before I leave. She's not on right now, so does anyone else have any suggestions?

:sad2: I thought I was doing something good :sad2:

I hope all is not lost. I PM'd her too

This whole thing is just crazy

i asked ray about this and he says he thinks there's some way to get a deleted link off their backup tapes, whatever that means. of course he's never been a moderator of a public forum but he knows way more about this sort of thing than i ever will. i told erica that surely there's no way they can just delete something like that and it be gone forever so easily! i'm thinking there's some protection from that happening.

:sad2: I thought I was doing something good :sad2:

I hope all is not lost. I PM'd her too

This whole thing is just crazy

No problem. Maybe they can find it. If not, we'll gather up on the new one and just let that old Magic Camel rest.

Now we have to think of a title for the new one and go ahead and get it started before we leave.

How about The Castle Girl Made Us Disappear? :rotfl:

I'll think about it while I run out to get some last minute things for the trip. If it's not back on by tonight, there's no way I'll be able to finish before we leave, so we'll just start the new one and all will be well.

memom - i know you're wanting to finish your TR before you guys leave tomorrow. you could start a new TR and just title it "ten days on a magic camel's temporary home" or something like that so people could find it. then once your normal TR is back up and running you could just copy and paste the updates over there. just a suggestion! ;)

How about The Castle Girl Made Us Disappear? :rotfl:

Fine by me....My screen name can be blamed for posting first on a thread that's already been started, then being the person who wrote a TR they never started, and now making it disappear :lmao: Any of those would work I think!

As long as I get pub I don't care if it's positive or negative :rotfl: isn't that how Hollywood works too :laughing: . Maybe I'm a superstar! :cool2:

I seemed to have missed a whole mess today. I'm glad the "Magic camel" is still here. I clicked on that weird MattyH comment, I hope I don't get any weird stuff because of it. :confused3

Good job reporting it, and having it removed even if it was a little too involved. ;)

Hey ladies! Y'all are already up to 56 pages of comments....aren't you popular!! :rotfl2: Still loving the trip report! I posted a link to your report on my pre-trip report.

Alan

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!
gobbled.gif
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
gobbled.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO!

I hope everyone is enjoying thier dinner and day off! I'm a little jealous. ;)

I hope all the shoppers tomorrow find great deals and can cross many items off thier Xmas lists. Get an early night, the stores open up early. :santa:

HEY!!! I've missed you! I'm almost back to normal with my computer! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on your report!
I just signed up on Facebook 2 days a go, so if you 2 are on there, look me up!

OK - I'm going back to re-installing more stuff on my computer! :surfweb:

around that time i decided it was time for a golden margarita....yum!

O.jpg

of course we had to make a pitstop at the chinese laundry/china bowl and do our karate poses as a shout-out to jordan! :rotfl:

Y.jpg

Z.jpg

Nothing like a cold drink on a hot day.

Thanks for the shout out....:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

so day 2 has begun! we decided to drive on this day and park at the beach club, then go to epcot future world through the international gateway. the beach club is so pretty! i had never been there before.

Picture028.jpg

the walk from the beach club to epcot is so beautiful!

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

P1030264.jpg

Picture033.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach club.

and now on to the remainder of our photopass catch-up pics!

in front of SE......

image0255.jpg

this is the point where we met our crazy photopass guy. so let me tell you what happened, piece by piece.....

okay......here's your standard SE picture.

image0259.jpg

image0263.jpg

stand with our arms out? sure. no problem.

image0266.jpg

stand back to back and cross our arms? okay. cute!

image0274.jpg

now look at each other and smile? um.....okay. kinda corny, but still fun!

image0279.jpg

so now the guy is telling us to "hold hands, only don't hold hands like normal, but grab each other's wrist and.......oh, wait!!!!!!"

then he steps back and angles his camera to the side while erica and i just looked at him with a COMPLETELY CONFUSED look. :confused3 check out how we're holding each other's wrist! :rotfl2:

image0280.jpg

we had no idea the monorail was going by (or at least at first we didn't) so we're standing there and thinking WHAT IN THE HECK are we doing????

image0282.jpg

if you crop out our hands it is kind of a cool shot!

image0285.jpg

after he took those pics we were laughing and erica said, "we don't normally hold hands." then he goes, "oh, i know. this is what i want you to do." then he finished telling us how to pose for this picture......

image0288.jpg

which turned out pretty cool!

oh, we get it now!!!

image0290.jpg

can't forget the tink pictures!

image0293.jpg

this picture cracks me up! it's one of my favorites too.

image0295.jpg

then it was time to meet stitch.....

image0300.jpg

image0302.jpg

at some point he asked us where our husbands were, so of course we pulled them out! :rotfl:

image0305.jpg

image0315.jpg

this guy ended up being really cool and i'm glad we saw him because he spent a good 10 minutes with us taking pictures!

okay.....we're all caught up now. we'll add the photopass pics to our updates now. and erica may add more of her favorites when she gets her CD in the mail in a few days. :goodvibes

I love all these pix...the wrist cross...?????:confused3 but kinda :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter