CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

That is one cute dog, but I have to say that I don't think my girls would be tolerant of a boy in the house. :rolleyes1 He is a cutie!

Oh, and we (DD and I) went to the Disney on Ice show over here on Sunday. It was EXCELLENT! Sorry y'all had to cancel your plans to go see it over there.

The puppy is so sweet! I hope just the right family will take him in. He looks like he could use some lovin'!

i'm going to post signs in the area i found him in tomorrow and maybe someone will call me and say he was theirs. otherwise i hope i find him a good home!

What a sweet puppy! He reminds me of my Daisy! I hope some great family takes him in! What do your dogs think of him?

Those eyes are so sad looking...they just say, "take me home."

my dogs are not thrilled. sherman (the older one) is over it and has already established that he's not to be messed with. eli is a little more subservant and he just sort of rolls over and takes whatever the puppy is giving him. the puppy is full of testosterone, if you know what i mean, and he won't leave eli alone! both my boys are neutered so they aren't like that any more. it's really annoying! but i know he can't help it.

Tell me about it! I have been thinking of him all night and wondering how he would fit in with the rest of the family!

see above. :rolleyes:

Is Jackie going to be the sweet dog's new mom??? Bet you would sleep through the night with that baby!

i wish!

That is one cute dog, but I have to say that I don't think my girls would be tolerant of a boy in the house. :rolleyes1 He is a cutie!

Oh, and we (DD and I) went to the Disney on Ice show over here on Sunday. It was EXCELLENT! Sorry y'all had to cancel your plans to go see it over there.

he's so pretty. i hope i either find his owners or find him a good home.

oh, we didn't cancel the plans - just changed the date. we're going on sunday now! :thumbsup2

What a sweet little dog! I hope you find a home - do you think he was lost or abandoned?

Hi girls,

I haven't been posting on the dis lately - had to get my boy off to college at LSU (and that meant getting him through his senior year!) The rest of us (me, DH, DS, DD) are planning a trip to WDW (we live in Calif) the week after Easter (we'll spend Easter Sunday in LA with our LSU boy first) and I don't know anything about WDW because we always go to Disneyland. Anyway, I have been reading trip reports to learn about WDW and I must say, I have really, really enjoyed reading yours! You girls have so much fun together. It almost makes me want to ditch the family and bring a girlfriend instead! No, not really, but tempting. :goodvibes

Pam

Hey Dawn and Erica!!! Just checking in with you ladies!!

Hi,
Ok all caught up. Was in the "World" last week and fell way behind.

Looks like a great night you 2 had there.

Be back soon to read more.

What a sweet little dog! I hope you find a home - do you think he was lost or abandoned?

i don't know but if he was someone's dog they certainly weren't taking care of him! i don't get that. why have a dog if you don't want to be responsible for it???

Hi girls,

I haven't been posting on the dis lately - had to get my boy off to college at LSU (and that meant getting him through his senior year!) The rest of us (me, DH, DS, DD) are planning a trip to WDW (we live in Calif) the week after Easter (we'll spend Easter Sunday in LA with our LSU boy first) and I don't know anything about WDW because we always go to Disneyland. Anyway, I have been reading trip reports to learn about WDW and I must say, I have really, really enjoyed reading yours! You girls have so much fun together. It almost makes me want to ditch the family and bring a girlfriend instead! No, not really, but tempting. :goodvibes

Pam

thanks so much for joining in the fun! congrats on your DS going to LSU - great school!

Hey Dawn and Erica!!! Just checking in with you ladies!!

we're here! i didn't want to do the next update because erica was the photographer for the spectro pics and i didn't want to steal her thunder! :laughing: i think she was out of town last weekend so she's probably trying to get caught up on life again.

Hi,
Ok all caught up. Was in the "World" last week and fell way behind.

Looks like a great night you 2 had there.

Be back soon to read more.

i gotta go sub to your TR! hope you had fun. welcome home!

Thanks.

it was lots of fun. very different trip for me. I was down ther eot take pics of all the resorts basically with meeting some ip-dips thrown in

Loving your trip report. Can you tell me how to order a photopass cd ahead of time? I think I would like to do that on our trip in December.

Thanks for responding so quickly! And thanks for the link. I think we will be doing that this year. I love all the characters that they put in the picture with you, especially Tink.

Just checking in to say Happy Halloween , girls. Have a safe and fun day and evening with whatever ghosts and monsters and assorted characters you find yourselves hanging out with.

Happy Day After Halloween !!! What no update? I'm kindove dissapointed. Just Kidding, I sure know how life can interupt the time on the DIS.
Have a good weekend ladies. :mickeyjum

Hey guys!!
Sorry for such the long lag time I have been MIA for awhile. Been a busy girl and we leave later this week to go to Gatlinburg!! :yay:

Last I think we left you in our spot for Spectro!

I took several pics but did not take as many as I have before b/c I actually sat back and watched it for once.

But here goes....this was my first time to not be on Main street watching the show. It was pretty cool and we had a neat shot of the castle
P1030551.jpg

Here' they come
P1030555.jpg
P1030559.jpg

P1030563.jpg

P1030564.jpg

The Master of Ceremonies
P1030565.jpg

P1030569.jpg

The Opryland dude
P1030575.jpg

We had seen these guys so much I had to take a pic of them too
P1030579.jpg

A bird for Dawn :laughing:
P1030580.jpg

P1030582.jpg
P1030584.jpg

About to be under the sea
P1030585.jpg

P1030588.jpg

These guys were really cool. They were spinning like crazy.
P1030590.jpg
P1030592.jpg

This one came over and winked RIGHT in front of me.
P1030594.jpg
P1030595.jpg

He was a camera hog
P1030597.jpg

These floats weren't in it last December
P1030598.jpg

P1030608.jpg

My favorite float of the night
P1030616.jpg

I always love it when you get to see him put the paint brush in the can to change the colors
P1030617.jpg

P1030620.jpg

P1030621.jpg

I could NOT get Mary to turn around
P1030633.jpg

Peter was waving at Dawn!
P1030634.jpg
P1030635.jpg

I thought this was really cool
P1030639.jpg

P1030643.jpg

P1030646.jpg

Pluto was the end for me...
P1030648.jpg

Wishes is up next!

Ahhhhhh....right where I want to be :goodvibes
P1030652.jpg

P1030656.jpg

P1030659.jpg

P1030662.jpg

I got a good one of Tink this time! :yay:
P1030664.jpg

P1030665.jpg

Wishes.....everyone sing :rolleyes1
P1030667.jpg

P1030669.jpg

P1030671.jpg

P1030672.jpg

P1030676.jpg

P1030680.jpg

P1030681.jpg

P1030682.jpg

P1030683.jpg

P1030686.jpg

P1030688.jpg

P1030689.jpg

P1030690.jpg

P1030693.jpg

P1030694.jpg

P1030695.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter