CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

my cousin, kelsie, is a senior in high school and she got homecoming queen last friday night. isn't she just soooooo pretty??? i think she looks like hayden pana...whatever her name is! a/k/a claire from heroes....

l_d1b71010b6a3cd61adc31fe45c08711c.jpg

to my tennessee friends, she goes to high school in the same town that memom lives in! i didn't want to announce her school on the internet - you never know who's reading this stuff.

ur right i think she does resemble Claire.

I never got a chance to go to AC. It really is a shame that they are closing PI. (But hey only more reason for them to open an "adult theme park" :lmao: yeah, like that would really happen...

All caught up, great pics of Downtown Disney, very neat the light was on in your old room. :wizard: That's Disney Magic!
I feel guilty our gas prices have gone down, and we haven't had a shortage. You still may have cheaper gas than us.
The AC looked like a blast, glad you had a great time.
What's this? Tinkerbell at toontown? I hope she is still there next year. My DD reminds me daily of the upcoming movie, we will be first in line to buy it. :tink:
:ssst: I wouldn't have drank the liquor either. (thoughtfull of the others to leave it for you) I may use the fridge swap next year, it seems like it works fairly well.
Your cousin looks like a princess !!!!

Not bragging and not complaining but I just don't understand...

How is it that gas prices here have dropped 30 cents in 2 weeks (and the lowest $ I have seen since winter) and other parts of the US are running out :confused3 Seems we have a serious distribution problem here!

I wish someone could explain it to me also, in Alaska our gas prices are at the lowest that I have seen them in ..... so long I can't remember and they are $4.05 and we have plenty of gas so why aren't the prices here the lowest???

OH and I am loving this trip report, Dawn and Erica you seem like the funnest girls, I followed the link from Dawn's last TR and loved that one as well.

I wish someone could explain it to me also, in Alaska our gas prices are at the lowest that I have seen them in ..... so long I can't remember and they are $4.05 and we have plenty of gas so why aren't the prices here the lowest???

This is why I feel like crying -- in our town, two, two gas stations had gas today. I don't know about everyone else in Georgia and Tennessee, but I am so frustrated!!! :headache:

Sorry for hijacking, Erica and Dawn.

Hi Dawn and Erica, great trip report. I can't wait to hear more. You guys are too cute!!!

Dawn, I just finished your previous trip report :thumbsup2 It's a small world, your sister is moving about 30 minutes from us.

Have a great holiday trip. DH and I loved our trip to Disney in December 2006. The decorations were gorgeous and the parks were empty. If you have time, I recommend checking out the resorts. The Beach Club had a chocolate carousel, it was awesome. I'll be looking for your trip report :)

Kristina

Hi Dawn (and Erica :hug: )!! It is a happy day over here for my DS, and I'm sure for you too. ;)

AL is stomping GA!!! I know you LOVE it when anybody beats GA, well WE ARE!!! :yay:

sorry to go off topic, but Congrats to your Vandy team!!!!! :cheer2: How impressive? :cool2:

I absolutely love this TR, it is getting me PUMPED for my upcoming trip!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it COming

Too funny! All I could think of was why not wipe off the bottles with the cleaning wipes and chug-a-lug! (JUST KIDDING!) :lmao: :lmao:

Another Nashville-area girl here :) I paid $4.69/gallon on West End when the shortage started. Thank goodness that mess seems to be over for us!

Loving all the pics!

My family is in Bellevue, give them a "hi" for me. Gas in Toledo is $3.58 today. That's down from $3.89. It just sucks all over!

Will do.....I saw some for $3.89 yesterday

bump! great trip report so far!

Loved the updates. :thumbsup2 Pop is really cool at night.

Pop is AWESOME at night I could have stayed out there and taken pics forever!

I feel guilty our gas prices have gone down, and we haven't had a shortage. You still may have cheaper gas than us.

Hope ours will sometime soon too

The fridge swap was really cool. I'm very glad Dawn did that!

OH and I am loving this trip report, Dawn and Erica you seem like the funnest girls, I followed the link from Dawn's last TR and loved that one as well.

Thanks and :welcome:

This is why I feel like crying -- in our town, two, two gas stations had gas today. I don't know about everyone else in Georgia and Tennessee, but I am so frustrated!!! :headache:

No problem. I think you guys are at the same point we were a week ago. It sucks definitely!

Hi Dawn and Erica, great trip report. I can't wait to hear more. You guys are too cute!!!

Dawn, I just finished your previous trip report :thumbsup2 It's a small world, your sister is moving about 30 minutes from us.

Have a great holiday trip. DH and I loved our trip to Disney in December 2006. The decorations were gorgeous and the parks were empty. If you have time, I recommend checking out the resorts. The Beach Club had a chocolate carousel, it was awesome. I'll be looking for your trip report :)

Kristina

Thanks Kristina

If you want to relive christmas 2007 go check out my christmas report. LOTS of pics!

Hi Dawn (and Erica :hug: )!! It is a happy day over here for my DS, and I'm sure for you too. ;)

AL is stomping GA!!! I know you LOVE it when anybody beats GA, well WE ARE!!! :yay:

sorry to go off topic, but Congrats to your Vandy team!!!!! :cheer2: How impressive? :cool2:

Hey girl!

Yes today was a good day in football. We didn't play so we didn't win or lose :laughing:

But Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee ALL lost :scared1: !! And that's just fine with me. I would like to know how far back we have to go to see all 3 of those teams losing :confused:

We get Auburn Sat. I'm a little worried about that game and will be stressing some I'm sure :headache: But I am VERY excited to go :cheer2: and hope we can pull one out! Would be SWEET!!! pirate:

I absolutely love this TR, it is getting me PUMPED for my upcoming trip!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it COming

Thanks! I hope you have a wonderful time :woohoo:

Too funny! All I could think of was why not wipe off the bottles with the cleaning wipes and chug-a-lug! (JUST KIDDING!) :lmao: :lmao:

Another Nashville-area girl here :) I paid $4.69/gallon on West End when the shortage started. Thank goodness that mess seems to be over for us!

Loving all the pics!

:welcome: I assume you are from Thomp. Station :upsidedow I grew up in Franklin so not far away at all!!

Thanks for joining in!

Just hang on. It lasted a little under two weeks here, so hopefully it'll be over soon! You just have to plan a lot and stay home unless it's necessary. As soon as the prices did drop, they dropped quite a bit, so that's good. They went from $4.09 to $3.59 in about three days at the station I go to the most.

Also, hello to Thompson's Station! We've got several Disers in the Nashville area. Erica and Dawn, we might have to have another meet in the future and have everyone come out to Opry Mills. We could eat in the food court and storm the Disney Store! I mean, quietly and slowly walk into the Disney Store and have a shop-a-thon!

Speaking of the Disney Store ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo (or is it The Disney Store?), I was in there the other day getting Disney Dollars for Jill's birthday, since she's going on Saturday (brat) , and I didn't find much exciting. I was hoping they would have a lot of good Halloween stuff, but they didn't have so much. I guess it was good for my bank account, though.

Also, hello to Thompson's Station! We've got several Disers in the Nashville area. Erica and Dawn, we might have to have another meet in the future and have everyone come out to Opry Mills. We could eat in the food court and storm the Disney Store! I mean, quietly and slowly walk into the Disney Store and have a shop-a-thon!

I'm going to have to change my screen name to SpringHill2Dis! We moved 3 miles 3 years ago LOL! Still in Williamson County but a little farther South. Making the 35 mile trek to Nashville every day with everyone else on I-65:headache:

I'm going to have to change my screen name to SpringHill2Dis! We moved 3 miles 3 years ago LOL! Still in Williamson County but a little farther South. Making the 35 mile trek to Nashville every day with everyone else on I-65:headache:

You and everyone else in the world!! :scared1: Still close enough ;)

There are SO many houses down there. When we got married I wanted to be in Williamson or Wilson Co. Wilson won out b/c we found a new house right over the county line (the other half of our subv. is in Davidson) and we would have had to go to Sp Hill for $$$ reasons. And with Franklin's traffic (and prices) I don't know if I will ever get back down there (although I want to :rolleyes1 )

I will never understand why they haven't already expanded 65 it's really ridiculous. But it's supposed to start in 2010 I think :confused3

I just thought EVERYONE would want to know!!!

ESPN COLLEGE GAMEDAY is coming to Vandy for Saturday's game against Auburn!!
3.gif

CRAZY!!!!!! I NEVER imagined I would get to experience a College Gameday here so I guess I'll have to get my butt up and GO!!

I am SO excited for those boys and I hope they continue to do well!!

pirate: pirate: GO DORES!!!! pirate: pirate:

Another update is coming soon I promise
1.gif

You are too funny. You're football announcement is HUGE and your update is teeny tiny. :lmao: Congrats to your team for getting the honor. All of our teams lots this weekend. Nebraska lost to Virginia Tech, Wisconsin lost to Michigan and the Packers lost to the Buckaneers. Sucks! Glad your team is doing well.

3.gif

I am SO excited for those boys and I hope they continue to do well!!

pirate: pirate: GO DORES!!!! pirate: pirate:

It always makes me nervous for the cheerleading smiley on the top. I'm always afraid the supporting smileys will not catch her!

Very proud for the Vandy guys!
Be sure you find the camera on game day and get in the background so you can make faces and wave at us!
Instead of saying, "Hi, Mom!", you can say, "Hi, Dis pals!"

Or not.

Have fun!

GO VANDY!
I'm not really a Vandy fan, but I can't stand Auburn!

Oh and by the way.

GEAUX TIGERS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter