Cinderella Coach at HS?

Cinderellas-Carriage-2.jpg

Am I the only one who finds it so gaudy?

How close can you get for the picture? Can you be in front of it for the picture? I know my youngest would love a picture of her in front of it.

Yes you can stand in front of it. There is a photo pass photographer there

Am I the only one who finds it so gaudy?

Well, it's a movie prop... I expect it to be on the "elaborate" side to help with the costuming/set scenery...

As much of a fan of Cinderella that I am, I would gladly stand in front of it for a picture! princess:

How close can you get for the picture? Can you be in front of it for the picture? I know my youngest would love a picture of her in front of it.

You can get in line, like a meet and greet with CM taking the photo. That's the only way to go on the other side of the rope to be close to it.

If you don't want to wait in line you can get about 10-15 ft away

If you were a lowly pumpkin who got a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to be a coach ....you'd go for the bling too, no doubt!!

I can't wait to see it! I think it is absolutely stunning and so enchanting :tinker:

I didn't know the info about getting a picture with it so thanks you for that tip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter