Cigar Question

blitzkrieg048

Bond...James Bond
Need a little help. I am staying at the ASMo this trip. We are DVC members and usually stay at OKW, but we couldn't pass up the free dining plan and my kids really like ASMo. I usuallu have a balcony at OKW where I enjoy my cigars, but at ASMO there are none. Where else in WDW is a good place to have a cigar with a buddy of mine who will be there at the same time as me. He is at POR which doesnt' have a balcony. Thanx for your help.

a few years ago we stayed at the POR. I found a nice bench under some trees by the water and enjoyed a Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur No One. It was great.

I hope this helps.

I have noticed when I have posted cigar related posts on the board not many relpies. I guess not of lot Mickey fans who smoke cigars.

Maybe we just need a cigar fourm on the Dis Board, that way we could share our favorite places to have a cigar. I love to go to the Sosa cigar store at Downtown Disney.

That is actually a good question. They need a nice cigar bar at DTD. Good cigars and a single malt scotch maybe a jazz guitarist. Not for me but what a great place to put the men while we do a marathon shopping.

penguin087 said:
That is actually a good question. They need a nice cigar bar at DTD. Good cigars and a single malt scotch maybe a jazz guitarist. Not for me but what a great place to put the men while we do a marathon shopping.
Whatever works!!!!!

I had no clue Downtown Disney had a cigar shop. I'll have to make sure the DBF stops in there, as he likes to have a nice cigar once in awhile.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe there is also a nice cigar store at Universal in City Walk on their upper level...

There are actually two cigar shops in DTD--one in the West End, then a smaller one in PI next to Raglan Road. (Both owned by the Sosas, tho, I think.) There might be a lounge to smoke in Bongos, as well.

well abc the xyz down in lmnop.... because dfg and kyp does not like the poop
...dugh :cool1:

There is a jazz bar in Pleasure Island, and if memory serves me correctly there were people smoking cigars. That was in 2002, so it may have changed since then, but it's worth looking into! It was a great bar, live music!!! Great place to hang w/ the guys! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter