Christmas Shopping Thread!!!

Baileys have replied and it's not good news :( apparently my family is in the minority when it comes to the mint chocolate flavour, it was only a trial and as sales were way below expectation it's been discontinued.

Oh well :confused3 just wish I'd bought a couple of extra bottles last year now.

Ware Bears said:
Baileys have replied and it's not good news :( apparently my family is in the minority when it comes to the mint chocolate flavour, it was only a trial and as sales were way below expectation it's been discontinued.

Oh well :confused3 just wish I'd bought a couple of extra bottles last year now.

That's a shame :(

Think this should be called the Baileys thread instead of the Christmas shopping thread as really that is all we seem to be buying LOL

TotallyAngelic said:
Think this should be called the Baileys thread instead of the Christmas shopping thread as really that is all we seem to be buying LOL

Lol - very true! :)

The miniature hereos and the roses tins are £3.99 in Sainsburys - think this will only last until tomorrow as they tend to change their deals on a Tuesday.

Baileys is £12 for 1ltr in Morrisons - sorry I don't know the dates, I just saw the advert in the paper the women in front of me is reading on the bus :)

I am late to the party, but just found the bargain of the century today. Marks and Spencers have the H2O+ Sea Salt Spa Trio (same scent as the body butter on DCL) consisting of Sea salt body wash 120ml, Sea salt skin smoother 340g and Sea salt hydrating body butter 120ml for £11. Normal price is £22. I had to pick one up as a present and if they still have it on the weekend, I will get one for myself.

Corinna

dolphingirl47 said:
I am late to the party, but just found the bargain of the century today. Marks and Spencers have the H2O+ Sea Salt Spa Trio (same scent as the body butter on DCL) consisting of Sea salt body wash 120ml, Sea salt skin smoother 340g and Sea salt hydrating body butter 120ml for £11. Normal price is £22. I had to pick one up as a present and if they still have it on the weekend, I will get one for myself.

Corinna

Oh thanks so much will be treating myself and my MIL to one of those! :)

Upset Morrisons aren't doing as many offers as previous years.

The Pepsi and J20 buy one get two free deals haven't been offered this year. I thought they would have pulled so much business into the stores?

Corinna

Thx Corinna I am going to get this for myself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter