Christmas Shopping Thread!!!

jockey

Runs for Wine!
Hi Guys just wondering if its time to start the annual shopping thread? Any one sen the baileys on offer yet :dance3:!

here is a code for very.co.uk 2D4WA gets you £25 off a £40 spend

Never too early in my book ;-)

Sainsbury's had some good offers on the usual chocolate suspects, the Cadbury tins etc were only £4 instead of £12. Wondering if that may be store specific though because my MIL went to her local store and they were still £12 :( - why do they do that?!

As for the Baileys, I trying Aldi's alternative this year, everyone tells me it tastes exactly the same and a 700ml bottle is only £5!

The Baileys equiv from Aldi is almost as good, but it's not the real thing :rotfl:

Asda is still on at £13, have you tried hotukdeals ? They have some good offers :thumbsup2

paul_toria96 said:
The Baileys equiv from Aldi is almost as good, but it's not the real thing :rotfl:

Asda is still on at £13, have you tried hotukdeals ? They have some good offers :thumbsup2

Ah thanks for that, I will stick to the real deal then ;)

I love hot uk deals its fab!!!! I too will stick with the real Baileys! I have almost finished my Christmas shopping! My DH was in San Fran last week and I had pre ordered everything and shipped it to his hotel!!! :thumbsup2

Martini Asti Spumanti is down to £5 in Asda, also they have the 3 x chocolates for £10, some of the boxes were nearly £7 if bought separately.

jockey said:
I love hot uk deals its fab!!!! I too will stick with the real Baileys! I have almost finished my Christmas shopping! My DH was in San Fran last week and I had pre ordered everything and shipped it to his hotel!!! :thumbsup2

That's lucky, you can find so much better stuff in the US! I spend a fortune each Christmas shipping stuff over and just hope customs don't stop the packages so I get no further charges!

Martini Asti Spumanti is down to £5 in Asda, also they have the 3 x chocolates for £10, some of the boxes were nearly £7 if bought separately.

Great Bargains!!!

That's lucky, you can find so much better stuff in the US! I spend a fortune each Christmas shipping stuff over and just hope customs don't stop the packages so I get no further charges!

Oh I know..my DD loves american girl dolls and it costs me a fortune on shipping!

:santa: It's great to see the Christmas Shopping Thread back :santa:

The Martini Rose is a fiver too, I'll be getting myself some this week ::yes::

mandymouse said:
:santa: It's great to see the Christmas Shopping Thread back :santa:

The Martini Rose is a fiver too, I'll be getting myself some this week ::yes::

Oh thanks for that, need to get a couple of bottles of that! :)

Oh I just love Christmas, getting really excited now it is nearly November :)

I bought a 1L bottle of Orange Baileys at the weekend, £16 in Tesco's it's supposed to be for christmas but it's calling my name....i'm trying to ignore it. ;)

I bought a 1L bottle of Orange Baileys at the weekend, £16 in Tesco's it's supposed to be for christmas but it's calling my name....i'm trying to ignore it. ;)

I fancy a bottle of that too Claire, I bet it's delish ::yes::

I would have drunk it by now it sounds delish!

That is one Baileys I don't want to try:sick:

Tins of Celebrations, Heroes etc are £5 in Asda.

I'm actually looking forward to Christmas this year as i'm only working Christmas day and have Christmas eve & Boxing day off for once:thumbsup2

I'm actually looking forward to Christmas this year as i'm only working Christmas day and have Christmas eve & Boxing day off for once:thumbsup2
Great news :thumbsup2

Have you weakened yet? :lmao:

I love the sound of this. I didn't even know Baileys did an orange flavour so I googled it and it looks like Tesco is the only supermarket who'll be stocking it. Three guesses where I'm off to tonight? :rotfl2:

If you go in the Disney store and they don't have in store what you want they will give you free shipping voucher

If you are a Disney movie reward customer they have free personalisation and delivery.

That is one Baileys I don't want to try:sick:

Tins of Celebrations, Heroes etc are £5 in Asda.

There's nothing better then knowing you are off for Christmas - I always squeal when I get my email through confirming my days off - to me Christmas Eve is just as good as the day its self!

1 Litre Baileys Original is £10 in Asda:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!