Christmas movies..what's your favourite?

jockey

Runs for Wine!
I am just updating my rental list on Love film and have selected a few Christmas movies. Among my favourites are ...
National Lampoons Christmas vacation
Miracle on 34th street
Muppets christmas carol
polar express

What are your favourites?

A Muppets Christmas Carol is my absolute favourite Christmas movie, but I also love Polar Express, Home Alone 1 & 2, Love Actually and The Snowman :santa:

I can't wait to start watching them again :santa:

My all time favourite is Home Alone, I am definitely in double figures for watching that one :goodvibes I also love Elf, Miricle on 34th Street (the re-make) and a more unusual one, The Christmas Card. A really lovely Christmas film, usually on Movies 24 on Sky/Virgin.

For me its Muppets Christmas Carol & I really like Nativity

I love The Santa Clause and Home Alone :happytv:

I love the Santa Clause movies and Home Alone (the first 2) But my all time favourite Christmas movie is It's a Wonderful Life. It isn't as popular here in the UK but in the USA and Canada (where I am from) it is always on TV on Christmas Eve and I love watching it.:santa:

Lots of great movies, love Actually is my all time favourite movie but favourite Xmas movie has to be It's a wonderful life. :goodvibes

I love the Santa Clause movies and Home Alone (the first 2) But my all time favourite Christmas movie is It's a Wonderful Life. It isn't as popular here in the UK but in the USA and Canada (where I am from) it is always on TV on Christmas Eve and I love watching it.:santa:

Yay...I also love It's a wonderful life.....it is my all time fav:thumbsup2

Elf is mine by a long way.
But I also love The Grinch and Cat in the Hat (although I am not sure if that one can be classed as a Christmas movie even though I only ever seem to watch it at Christmas)

Christmas movies are my favorite! I love the Santa Claus movies, It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone 1 & 2, The Grinch ( real people & cartoon), Charlie Brown Christmas, Christmas Vacation, Earnest Saves Christmas, Jingle all the Way, Deck the Halls, & Christmas with the Cranks. I watch them over & over. I watch movies while doing laundry & housework because I couldn't sit long enough to watch all of these

We also watch the Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve! My favourite 'Christmas' film is The Wizard of Oz - you knew it was Christmas in the 70's when that was on TV.:goodvibes

I love Home Alone, The Holiday, Love Actually, Miracle on 34th Street and The Grinch :thumbsup2

White Christmas is my all time favorite.
I also love the Santa Clause movies and I have to say the Die Hard is just awesome :-) What can I say, I am eclectic ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter