Christmas movies..what's your favourite?

what a great thread, I lurve christmas movies! :santa: think I'm gonna start watching some soon to make the most out of it :goodvibes Some of my favs are:

Santa Claus 1,2 and 3 (3rd's my fav, just love Jack Frost!! :laughing:), Muppets Christmas Carol, Home Alone 1 and 2, National Lampoon Christmas Vacation, Elf, Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas, and lots of the disney cartoon ones. I also like watching christmas episodes of TV shows too like Simpsons, Friends etc

Know what I'll be doing tonight! :rolleyes1

Family moives - The Santa Clause and Home Alone

For myself and DH we watch White Christmas the night before Christmas Eve and It's a wonderful Life Christmas Eve - ooohhh makes me all Christmassy inside just thinking about them! :goodvibes

Just a head's up everyone that 'Christmas 24', the channel on Virgin/Sky are starting their Christmas movies this weekend to get us all in the festive spirit!

Starting with the premiere of A Christmas Memory at 1pm :thumbsup2

Tonight we are watching miracle on 34th street and the kids and dh were eating a selection box

My favourites are (and some aren't Disney) -

Santa Claus - The Movie
The Polar Express
The Grinch
The Muppets Christmas Carol

David

Muppets Christmas Carol is my absolute fave! So funny, heart warming, and Michael Caine is amazing. In fact the muppets do a pretty good job themselves!

Elf, Christmas with the Cranks, Love Actually, While you were sleeping, Scrooged, The Santa Clause, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street.

Also I just went to see Arthur Christmas at the cinema and it is a great film! Really recommend you go see it, it's on the top of my list now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter