• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas at Universal - Help me choose a day

I wouldn't Count on Crowds dying down till at least Jan 7th..Many many schools are out till Jan 7th this year.Disney already extended hours after New Years in expectation of larger crowds

Went to the studios at rope drop. Did despicable me, mummy, mib, Simpsons, ET and T2. We left at 1130am and the crowds were increasing. The only thing we didn't get to do was rocket and that was only because when we got there it was closed due to the cold. Heading to islands tomorrow only thing left there is Potter, planning on hitting rope drop again

I wouldn't Count on Crowds dying down till at least Jan 7th..Many many schools are out till Jan 7th this year.Disney already extended hours after New Years in expectation of larger crowds

It won't be empty after the 1st by any means, but it won't be as crowded as it is this week! While many schools are out till the 7th, there are also many that go back the 2nd too ;);) Christmas decorations will be down and there are many many that go just for that. I don't expect 5 minute waits, but I also don't expect 2 hour waits either closer to the end of the week....:goodvibes

I went to ioa for rope drop waited approximately 45 minutes for harry Potter. When we got off the wait was 200 minutes and they were not allowing anyone else into that section. That was our only reason for going today so we are back at the condo.

Last year I went from Christmas to New Years.. and the worst was on the 28th.. my birthday lol This year I will be checking in on the 28th and out on the 4th. I did it that way so I am still there for NYE, I can see the holiday decorations and shows at Universal and Disney, then also get some less crowded time before heading home on the 4th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEYFAN.............IT IS NOW THE 28th.........

:yay:

:cake:

:bday:party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter