Christmas all year long!

Annmarie you have me wanting to try out this Ridemax for my trip in Dec also.. I want to make this trip fun for my parents who have never been to Disney World and a lot less stressful on my mom who can not move very freely she will be in a wheelchair for the whole trip. Does this program not work on a mac? I would hate to purchase this Ridemax and find out that I can't run it on my imac. I don't run the program that you have but I do have window's for mac installed on my imac do you think that will work?

Glad to hear everything went well with Zoe! Hopefully this will be the last thing for a while so she can heal and be well energized for your trip! It is getting so close!

How awesome for the phone booth magic!! :goodvibes

How is Zoe doing? Hope all is still well. Did you keep her home or send her to school today?

I'm sorry you were sick! ME TOO! :sick: Hopefully, you are on the up and up and doing better!!

Now... as for ridemax... I subscribed... I love it. I feel like I have a day plan now... with plenty of free time to improvise. :rotfl:

So calling 407wdisney... I have now been on hold for 40 minutes. Well, not exactly on hold... I have been on with a cm...who is helping me..

Any guesses as to what I am doing???

:rotfl2:

Ok, all done. No one guessed? Well, first I had to pay the balance on the trip.

done

Next I needed to make sure they had flight info for our arrival into pop and our departure out of WL for DME.

done

Finally.....

I had them make a change....:rotfl2: Disney got $17.25 more of my money. Why?

:lmao::lmao: cause I have tinker ya know and this was one of the last time before that 45 day mark

But... for $17.25 I made Zoe 10. This means she will have the option of eating from the adult menu for all of our stay. Now, I know she will not want to in most cases, but I know there is just so many days that a girl can live on chicken nuggets and mac n cheese. It seemed like a good cost. Plus...this will mean she can have a real desert should she choose instead of an ice cream sundae.

How I did this? I lost my 40% off pin and used FD. :thumbsup2

Annmarie you have me wanting to try out this Ridemax for my trip in Dec also.. I want to make this trip fun for my parents who have never been to Disney World and a lot less stressful on my mom who can not move very freely she will be in a wheelchair for the whole trip. Does this program not work on a mac? I would hate to purchase this Ridemax and find out that I can't run it on my imac. I don't run the program that you have but I do have window's for mac installed on my imac do you think that will work?

If you are able to run windows, you should be able to install ridemax under that. You can not install it straight onto your mac. They do have a new web version though and you could just do that. I personally am set in my ways and like the old way (I started using ridemax when I had a pc) but if you have no experience with ridemax you might like and do just fine with the web version that you can use under firefox or safari..etc. If you do use ridemax, make sure to set your settings at slow (I assume that given your mom is in a chair you would not be running from ride to ride) I set ours to slow just so we can be a bit more leisurely.

Glad to hear everything went well with Zoe! Hopefully this will be the last thing for a while so she can heal and be well energized for your trip! It is getting so close!

How awesome for the phone booth magic!! :goodvibes

How is Zoe doing? Hope all is still well. Did you keep her home or send her to school today?

I'm sorry you were sick! ME TOO! :sick: Hopefully, you are on the up and up and doing better!!

Now... as for ridemax... I subscribed... I love it. I feel like I have a day plan now... with plenty of free time to improvise. :rotfl:

Zoe is doing well. I did send her to school and I did receive a call from the nurse. Zoe's bladder was hurting. (maybe a bit too much running around with tubes activated it)

I hope you feel better too...and :woohoo: for subscribing to ridemax. I like it too. I mean..it is kinda like you have to do things about a certain time..and then you get them done...but then you have free time. Works for me since I would rather use that time to shop than to stand in a line.

HI

Are you booking another trip?

Hope you having a magical daypixiedust:

Grace

You must have posted just as I was. Good guess...but no...not yet. :rolleyes1 I think I will wait until December and see what kind of bounceback is offered.

:headache: :rotfl2:

In the end it will still be fine...but now that Zoe is "10" I bet I will have to pay adult price for her when we go to the buffets that I plan to pay oop for.

Oh well... I think that is just is just two of them. So still over all I did ok, right?:confused:

:headache: :rotfl2:

In the end it will still be fine...but now that Zoe is "10" I bet I will have to pay adult price for her when we go to the buffets that I plan to pay oop for.

Oh well... I think that is just is just two of them. So still over all I did ok, right?:confused:

I think you did alright! I've thought about doing this for Nate... I think he'd prefer the adult menu, too. We are on 40% discount... wonder what the difference would be for FD v 40% discount?:confused3

Ok, all done. No one guessed? Well, first I had to pay the balance on the trip.

done

Next I needed to make sure they had flight info for our arrival into pop and our departure out of WL for DME.

done

Finally.....

I had them make a change....:rotfl2: Disney got $17.25 more of my money. Why?

:lmao::lmao: cause I have tinker ya know and this was one of the last time before that 45 day mark

But... for $17.25 I made Zoe 10. This means she will have the option of eating from the adult menu for all of our stay. Now, I know she will not want to in most cases, but I know there is just so many days that a girl can live on chicken nuggets and mac n cheese. It seemed like a good cost. Plus...this will mean she can have a real desert should she choose instead of an ice cream sundae.

How I did this? I lost my 40% off pin and used FD. :thumbsup2

Great idea:thumbsup2 Desert is the best:woohoo:
Did you have to buy her a adult ticket for the park?

Are you getting SOOOO excited about our trips, Sometimes I can't think of anything else:lmao:

I think you did alright! I've thought about doing this for Nate... I think he'd prefer the adult menu, too. We are on 40% discount... wonder what the difference would be for FD v 40% discount?:confused3

for the 10 day ticket upgrade beyond what we were already paying with the 40% off pin, it cost 17.25. Essentially we had to pay the difference in the park ticket and that is all. Had we just chose to upgrade and use the 40% off pin, it would have cost like $600 more. So the fd was definitely better.

Great idea:thumbsup2 Desert is the best:woohoo:
Did you have to buy her a adult ticket for the park?

Are you getting SOOOO excited about our trips, Sometimes I can't think of anything else:lmao:

Yes, essentially that is what we ended up doing. We had to pay for an adult park ticket for her. The cm was good about letting me know the next trip to make sure and tell them her true age so that we don't get charged for her being an adult again.

Yes, it is all I can think about at times too!!! This friday will mark the 7 week point. :woohoo:

If you are able to run windows, you should be able to install ridemax under that. You can not install it straight onto your mac. They do have a new web version though and you could just do that. I personally am set in my ways and like the old way (I started using ridemax when I had a pc) but if you have no experience with ridemax you might like and do just fine with the web version that you can use under firefox or safari..etc. If you do use ridemax, make sure to set your settings at slow (I assume that given your mom is in a chair you would not be running from ride to ride) I set ours to slow just so we can be a bit more leisurely.

Well I guess I will just install it on my hubby's PC since we will be taking it with us on vacation this way if i have to alter the plans i can do that while i'm there.. how far in advace do they have the itinerary up for the month of Dec. I would hate to purchase it and they not have everything open for my time frame that I need it for. If you can provide me with some info on that, that would be wonderful..

Well I guess I will just install it on my hubby's PC since we will be taking it with us on vacation this way if i have to alter the plans i can do that while i'm there.. how far in advace do they have the itinerary up for the month of Dec. I would hate to purchase it and they not have everything open for my time frame that I need it for. If you can provide me with some info on that, that would be wonderful..

All of December is now up. So you should be good to go :goodvibes

:woohoo:

So I called Kira to confirm that it was a good plan. Well, she brought up the point that we already had MVMCP tickets for Zoe under the child age. :eek: and suggested that I would need to buy her a new ticket. This had me panic a bit cause I began to wonder what all I was going to have to pay ooop more for in order for her to get that "adult" dp :confused:

This all made me make another call to 407WDISNEY. :rotfl: I think they must love me today.

Anyway... the kind cm told me how this is what many guest do and that I won't have a problem for any of the special events or anything I was planning to pay out of pocket. He instructed me to just use her real age for things not related to the dp since the only time it will matter is when we are using a dp credit. I hope he is right. I think it sounds right, but then... aren't our ADR's associated with our reservation? :confused: Bottom line though, I know I don't need to buy a new party ticket for Zoe... and that would be the largest oop expense as the child was non transferable/refundable and thus we would be buying an entire new ticket.

Very Merry UN-birthday to Zoe!!!!

Even when I book our ADRs it asks me how many children and how many adults. And I'm reasked by the attendant at the restaurant check-in once we get there.

Very Merry UN-birthday to Zoe!!!!

Even when I book our ADRs it asks me how many children and how many adults. And I'm reasked by the attendant at the restaurant check-in once we get there.

:rotfl: yes, when the cm changed her age he commented on how fast they grow up... like over night... like years overnight.

So... do you think I am going to have trouble with her being a kid when we are oop? She is small...there is no way anyone would guess her to be 10. She barely is out of a size 5t.

I am really sorry I keep falling behind because I let my son join soccer and boy scouts and I am part of both committees plus the PTO treasurer so I am checking in, but not responding sometimes! I believe that there is such a tad bit of autism, but don't that consider that Aspergers? They want to test Damien for that but I'm not sure that DH is ever going to let that happen! The Zully clothes only go up to 6x though for the Disney. So I can't, but thank you for that! Now this is my first time... how often before the trip do they change the hours? I was going a little crazy too the oter day (silently so Damien doesn't hear- he still thinks we have to wait for Santa to bring the tickets)! I would love to kick DH off the trip at this point, but he's not okay with that! LMAo I was laughing so hard when I read about your email winnings! I am still laughing! I am so glad that she got through that "15 minute (but really over an hour) procedure" just fine! That really sounds nice! I have to see when our Disney store has those! I have to get to the Disney outlet store too soon! I hope that Steve's feeling okay though! I remember you said that he gets sick around this time too! I am tempted to go to ridemax tomorrow since I cancelled all of my plans until the evening! I need something to keep myself busy! I saw that post on facebok for the kid to adult and I am really thinking about it for my little one... only thing is I am not sure if he will eat even half of it?!?! I think that he's right I mean he sounds right! I hope that he's right!

I think you'll be fine with it all! Since she still has a child's park ticket, then that should be fine for the MVMCP. You MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT want to tuck a copy of her birth certificate just on the VERY SLIGHT off chance something might arise! Better be prepared and not need it then need it and not have it!

I am really sorry I keep falling behind because I let my son join soccer and boy scouts and I am part of both committees plus the PTO treasurer so I am checking in, but not responding sometimes! I believe that there is such a tad bit of autism, but don't that consider that Aspergers? They want to test Damien for that but I'm not sure that DH is ever going to let that happen! The Zully clothes only go up to 6x though for the Disney. So I can't, but thank you for that! Now this is my first time... how often before the trip do they change the hours? I was going a little crazy too the oter day (silently so Damien doesn't hear- he still thinks we have to wait for Santa to bring the tickets)! I would love to kick DH off the trip at this point, but he's not okay with that! LMAo I was laughing so hard when I read about your email winnings! I am still laughing! I am so glad that she got through that "15 minute (but really over an hour) procedure" just fine! That really sounds nice! I have to see when our Disney store has those! I have to get to the Disney outlet store too soon! I hope that Steve's feeling okay though! I remember you said that he gets sick around this time too! I am tempted to go to ridemax tomorrow since I cancelled all of my plans until the evening! I need something to keep myself busy! I saw that post on facebok for the kid to adult and I am really thinking about it for my little one... only thing is I am not sure if he will eat even half of it?!?! I think that he's right I mean he sounds right! I hope that he's right!

I totally understand busy...so don't worry about falling behind.

ridemax...well... I wouldn't go without it..even if I only use it as a guide rather than an EXACT plan.. So I do recommend it.

The upgrade to adult on the dp will be nice for Zoe because while I know she will not eat all that food...she will definitely enjoy the option to choose something different. (ie not eat chicken nuggets at each meal) I wonder if Damien would feel the same way? I think part of what made me decide to is that we have the dp for 11 nights. If it were even a bit less I might think she could just deal with kids meals...but almost 2 weeks :confused:

I think you'll be fine with it all! Since she still has a child's park ticket, then that should be fine for the MVMCP. You MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT want to tuck a copy of her birth certificate just on the VERY SLIGHT off chance something might arise! Better be prepared and not need it then need it and not have it!

that is a good idea! I will have a copy. I am sure MVMCP will be fine...but it is the oop meals that have me thinking we will need to pay adult price. Since her park tickets will be for a ten year old and those are linked to our reservation and the ADRS (even the oop ones) are also linked to that reservation. Worst case... I have a couple buffets I have to pay adult price for instead of child. (a different of about $26 for the two)

:rotfl: yes, when the cm changed her age he commented on how fast they grow up... like over night... like years overnight.

So... do you think I am going to have trouble with her being a kid when we are oop? She is small...there is no way anyone would guess her to be 10. She barely is out of a size 5t.

I don't think you'll have any trouble. If you are worried about it, you could bring something to prove she is her age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter