christmas ADRs

sandhya

Earning My Ears
Little too late, but trying to make some ADRs for upcoming Christmas. We are eight and all are above 12, so adults. I made 4 dinner reervations so far. Grand Floridian cafe, Wave, Kouzzina and Maya grill. With a 4:4 Kid to adult ratio I think we better not do DDP. Questions: Should I also be making ADRs for lunch and breakfast.

Little too late, but trying to make some ADRs for upcoming Christmas. We are eight and all are above 12, so adults. I made 4 dinner reervations so far. Grand Floridian cafe, Wave, Kouzzina and Maya grill. With a 4:4 Kid to adult ratio I think we better not do DDP. Questions: Should I also be making ADRs for lunch and breakfast.

At Christmas time, you should be making ADR's for any meal, including breakfast and lunch, that you want at a sit down Table Service restaurant. If you are looking for character breakfasts, these book solidly months in advance.
If you are content with Quick Service meals for breakfast or lunch, these restaurants do not accept ADR's , so no.
Good Luck, you are late booking ADR's for the busy Christmas season.

I definitely would make ADRs for any restaurant that accepts them!

We will be there mid December and while ADRs are still available at most places, you just never know who may book last minute or how busy the restaurant may be when you show up.

I agree, if your planning on being there during the busy holiday season I would definetly make ADR's. Good luck :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter