Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

Are the Boma and Donald's Safari breakfast very different buffet options or are they pretty similar? I know Boma is not character based.

I was just tweaking fast passes and saw both "wishes" and "holiday wishes" on one night- The holiday one said closed for renovations on that particular day so I was curious and searched online... Touringplans.com says it just a ticketed party showing and that it replaces regular wishes showings?

I've got a FP+ for 11/22 wishes @ 8:20. As far as I know this isn't a party night and I don't need special tickets right?
On the party night at various out of park viewing areas (like the beach at Fort Wilderness, etc.) is the holiday music piped in?

I don't think they've closed yet...it will be interesting to see what happens the next few days
They posted on their FB page about issuing refunds so I think they are finished unfortunately. The link to set up new searches isn't active anymore and my app is no longer searching. Hasn't since yesterday.

I think they have stopped searching. My searches haven't been active for 20 hours.

They posted on their FB page about issuing refunds so I think they are finished unfortunately. The link to set up new searches isn't active anymore and my app is no longer searching. Hasn't since yesterday.

Oh boo! I hadn't logged into my account yet to see. I am not going to worry about a refund...my $6.00 more than paid for itself with what I have been able to reserve so far.

Sad to hear scout go but it was inevitable considering what happened to the other sites. They've helped me secure a few ADRs and I think that was a well-spent $6. Now it's back to wasting every second of my free time clicking on that "find a table" button for a couple of ADRs I still "need".

If anyone has been having issues with the Disney Experience page and mobile like I am, I was just told they upgraded their system and will be back up in an hour!

Yes the format looks new and it's not returning any search results right now.

Does anyone know if Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar is open and taking reservations? The option to make reservations on their site is not showing up.

Does anyone know if Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar is open and taking reservations? The option to make reservations on their site is not showing up.

My understanding is that it's like Trade Sams and it's first come first serve. It's more a bar than a restaurant, but they do have some small plates. If you find out differently, please let me know!

If anyone has been having issues with the Disney Experience page and mobile like I am, I was just told they upgraded their system and will be back up in an hour!

I'm still not able to search for availability - is this still an issue for everyone?

Have you seen? They posted the parade filming dates and people on fb are FREAKING out. Some are panicking that they won't get through with the crowds (it takes longer), and others rearranging their entire schedule and saying they will drop dining and fastpasses because they MIGHT be on camera. o_O

Have you seen? They posted the parade filming dates and people on fb are FREAKING out. Some are panicking that they won't get through with the crowds (it takes longer), and others rearranging their entire schedule and saying they will drop dining and fastpasses because they MIGHT be on camera. o_O

Are the dates in December??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter