Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

what are your dates got CP for the november 1 at 8h05 and november 6 at 8h for 4 persons..if I get BOG 8 am these dates, I will cancell CP

Thank you so much neither are our dates - were coming 11/8-11/17 -- I miscalculated our convention week which I clearly do often haha

Hello - please take specific dates off the posts and move to PM if you are trying to coordinate ADRs. The cancellation thread does not allow ADR want/trade posts and we want to make sure we follow those rules so we don't get closed.

Thanks!! Happy Saturday!

Hello - please take specific dates off the posts and move to PM if you are trying to coordinate ADRs. The cancellation thread does not allow ADR want/trade posts and we want to make sure we follow those rules so we don't get closed.

Thanks!! Happy Saturday!

Done :)

Thanks!! Happy Saturday!
how can I remove it

how can I remove it

On the bottom of your post there's an edit button...you can just delete the dates in the post.

I'm not a moderator, but the moderator from the cancellation thread did come on here to say cancellations and specific notices of available ADRs should stay on the cancellation thread. And so I just try to remind people of that and the rules about trying to post wants/trades on here.

Thanks! I think it fine to PM folks if you want to coordinate cancellations though!!

Thanks!

So I am new to this. We have the majority of our reservations and plans set. But now we were wanting to change it up. We want to move our planned Hollywood studios day, a day back. But we have 2 reservations already for HS. What would be the chances that they would both open up? Right now there is nothing for the day we want. We have Hollywood and Vine for lunch (my son loves Jake!) and we had 50's prime time for dinner. Would I be crazy to attempt this, or should I keep what we got?

So I am new to this. We have the majority of our reservations and plans set. But now we were wanting to change it up. We want to move our planned Hollywood studios day, a day back. But we have 2 reservations already for HS. What would be the chances that they would both open up? Right now there is nothing for the day we want. We have Hollywood and Vine for lunch (my son loves Jake!) and we had 50's prime time for dinner. Would I be crazy to attempt this, or should I keep what we got?

There's always a chance that something will open up, but those are pretty in-demand ressies, especially if they are at ideal dining times :) I would keep them for now, but definitely start checking/searching for the other day. You never know! And, FYI, if you want to keep your options open park-wise, you can make dining reservations pretty close together (I know for sure at 1.5 hours apart). For example, if you already have a dinner reservation at 5pm, you can probably make another one at 6:30pm, in a different park. I currently have two different dinner reservations on our night off for Hoop de doo at 4pm and Boma at 5:30pm, just because I'm not sure what our group wants to do at the moment. As soon as I know, I'll release the other one, so I'm not hogging ressies ;)

You are still pretty far off you should be able to get what you want. I honestly believe that people are hoarding and you should be able to get what you want.

On the hunt now for an Ohana breakfast. Will be nice since we're staying at the Poly.

On that note I called Saturday about the Via Napoli Eat to the Beat package (I wanted to call Thursday but then we decided against it..) and NOTHING was available.. I looked on my phone and yep nothing.. an hour later I logged on again just to check and I found one for an ideal time! :)

There's always a chance that something will open up, but those are pretty in-demand ressies, especially if they are at ideal dining times :) I would keep them for now, but definitely start checking/searching for the other day. You never know! And, FYI, if you want to keep your options open park-wise, you can make dining reservations pretty close together (I know for sure at 1.5 hours apart). For example, if you already have a dinner reservation at 5pm, you can probably make another one at 6:30pm, in a different park. I currently have two different dinner reservations on our night off for Hoop de doo at 4pm and Boma at 5:30pm, just because I'm not sure what our group wants to do at the moment. As soon as I know, I'll release the other one, so I'm not hogging ressies ;)

Yes, I am planning on keeping my eyes open. We won't need to find new reservations, as we are trying to add a day to Universal. Hoping this works out :)

Since BOG breakfast opened up a few minutes ago, I was able to get Ohana! I guess people are dropping other reservations for this BOG. Be on the look out for the other restaurants you want.

when is your trip? i haven't seen anything but Garden Grill =(

when is your trip? i haven't seen anything but Garden Grill =(

My trip is in mid-November. Just keep checking, especially on Aug 5th since that's when the blogs reported the BOG reservations to open. I'm thinking that people who aren't on DIS are relying on that blog to make their BOG reservation, then cancel their other ones. Good Luck!

Lots of Cape May opened up for breakfast. I just saw 2 different times for mid-Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter