• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

I would love to know this from others as well! I snagged an 8:10am GG which seems like it would be worth it, but have never done it before.

The only downfall with a rope drop at Epcot is getting there - pre-park Disney transportation is not very reliable from my personal experience.

The only downfall with a rope drop at Epcot is getting there - pre-park Disney transportation is not very reliable from my personal experience.

Thanks! I don't think that will be a problem since we should be able to take the monorail from our resort, but now that you mention it I should confirm the schedule!

Is this for all the parks or Epcot specifically? I have a few pre park breakfasts booked!

Thanks! I don't think that will be a problem since we should be able to take the monorail from our resort, but now that you mention it I should confirm the schedule!

We're at the Contemporary and have had to count on buses. An option I had for the Beach Club was to walk to MK and take one of those buses right to BC, but those buses may be equally as unreliable as well.

Is this for all the parks or Epcot specifically? I have a few pre park breakfasts booked!

We're staying at Contemporary and only doing MK early ADR as we can walk there. Last year we had a H&V and the bus that picked us up made 3-4 other stops at other resorts and parks before finally leaving for DHS.

We're staying at Contemporary and only doing MK early ADR as we can walk there. Last year we had a H&V and the bus that picked us up made 3-4 other stops at other resorts and parks before finally leaving for DHS.
We're staying at Pop so I'm hoping with the non shared busses we'll be ok but I'll definitely make sure to give ourselves lots of time!!

I just came on here to post how quiet this thread has been and realized I must have missed clicking on an email alert and so haven't been getting any for new posts - silly me!! :rotfl:

I agree with other commenters - BOG breakfast needs to be extended ASAP! We all know it's going to be so just announce it already and let people make ADRs! There's no way that money maker won't continue at BOG!

I was a little late deciding if I wanted a GG breakfast, but just snagged one for 9:20! I think you're going to have to roll me out of Epcot that day because I think we'll be eating non-stop with F&W! I even have a reservation at 10:00 p.m. to end the night with some ice cream at Beaches and Cream...haha - hello 10 pounds!

Just an FYI...saw that BOG breakfast will be permanent, so ADRs should be available soon.

Nice!! I actually don't want a breakfast but hope it leads to people moving around their lunch and dinner times so I can snag a little later dinner. I know it's 50-50 but I'm hoping! I think it will have to help open some lunch ADRs and CRT breakfasts as people switch over to BOG...just guessing of course!!

Nice!! I actually don't want a breakfast but hope it leads to people moving around their lunch and dinner times so I can snag a little later dinner. I know it's 50-50 but I'm hoping! I think it will have to help open some lunch ADRs and CRT breakfasts as people switch over to BOG...just guessing of course!!

Same here, hoping for an earlier CP or CRT reservation. Although I'm tempted to see if I can move things around to try BOG too. Ahhh decisions!

It will be interesting to see what happens when people start switching things around for sure! I plan to snag a breakfast but I'm also holding out for one more princess dinner or late lunch. You never know!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter