Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

Got an 8:00AM Garden Grill breakfast! Yay!

I am assuming it will be a character breakfast?

Now I'm deciding whether to keep Tusker House breakfast. Two pre-park opening character breakfasts seems intense, but they are different outfits so its justifiable...right?

Hoping too fir character esp chip n dale!

Got a Garden Grill pre-opening! Thanks everyone!!! Did anyone else notice that it said "select dining plans not accepted" on the confirmation page? Any chance it could be a special character meal? I'm still crossing my fingers for something Star Wars themed with the movie coming out. My son would be thrilled!

Got a Garden Grill pre-opening! Thanks everyone!!! Did anyone else notice that it said "select dining plans not accepted" on the confirmation page? Any chance it could be a special character meal? I'm still crossing my fingers for something Star Wars themed with the movie coming out. My son would be thrilled!
I hadn't noticed that but when I rechecked my confirmation email it says 'this restaurant does not participate in a Disney Dining Plan'. I hope that's wrong! I have FD and was hoping to use it. I'm pretty sure the Garden Grill dinner I booked is 1 TS credit. I was planning to keep breakfast and cancel dinner but now I'm not so sure...

I hadn't noticed that but when I rechecked my confirmation email it says 'this restaurant does not participate in a Disney Dining Plan'. I hope that's wrong! I have FD and was hoping to use it. I'm pretty sure the Garden Grill dinner I booked is 1 TS credit. I was planning to keep breakfast and cancel dinner but now I'm not so sure...

Same here - if its not in the dining plan I'll be canceling GG.

Oh no - I didn't mean to worry you! I would bet it will be part of the dining plan. It's probably just a glitch while they are still loading the details - the menu isn't even up yet... I was probably just reading into it because I wish there was a Star Wars themed dining while we're there. :)

Oh no - I didn't mean to worry you! I would bet it will be part of the dining plan. It's probably just a glitch while they are still loading the details - the menu isn't even up yet... I was probably just reading into it because I wish there was a Star Wars themed dining while we're there. :)
No worries!! I just went in and double checked the site. It does say dinner is 1TS but it says N/A for breakfast and lunch so maybe it will be something themed? Seems strange they wouldn't at least have a menu up prior to making it bookable?

No worries!! I just went in and double checked the site. It does say dinner is 1TS but it says N/A for breakfast and lunch so maybe it will be something themed? Seems strange they wouldn't at least have a menu up prior to making it bookable?

Pretty sure they did the same thing when Chef Mickey's brunch opened..no menu was up but was bookable. Welcome to Disney. LOL

I guess it will be a wait and see... Just so glad that things are finally opening up!!! I was super discouraged at my 180, but things are finally looking better. Now I just have to find that elusive Ohana dinner... :)

I guess it will be a wait and see... Just so glad that things are finally opening up!!! I was super discouraged at my 180, but things are finally looking better. Now I just have to find that elusive Ohana dinner... :)
I hear you! I'm on the hunt for an Akershus dinner....sigh....

Someone on another thread posted that they called and the CM told them that breakfast and lunch will have characters and will accept the dining plan. Also there will be Garden a Grill bookings available for the Candlelight Procession apparently. I'm not there for that, but FYI for those who might be!

Someone on another thread posted that they called and the CM told them that breakfast and lunch will have characters and will accept the dining plan.

I was just going to say this! Also, there still isn't a menu on the site but the blog tells you what is on the menu for breakfast.

Is an Epcot pre-opening breakfast worth it? Do you still get a jump on rope drop?

Is an Epcot pre-opening breakfast worth it? Do you still get a jump on rope drop?

I would love to know this from others as well! I snagged an 8:10am GG which seems like it would be worth it, but have never done it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter