• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Childfree (by choice) Disney Lovers!

we are a CF non-drinking couple who just got back from the Kingdom. Plenty to do as an adult.

Hi! We are also a non drinking couple without kids. Do you have any pets? We have a dog we adopted from our local SPCA. We always have amazing trips. We just went Thanksgiving Week and are hoping to go back in Dec 2013.

Hi everyone! DH and I are CF by choice also and we have been to Disney many times. A couple of those trips we went with my brother, his wife and their 3 boys. Those trips were fun and we love seeing the kids experience the magic but our best trips were the ones where it was just me and the hubs. :love: So now our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up in October and we are going for F&WF and staying at POFQ (we have never stayed at that resort before). We are super excited and can't wait!! There are always non-Disney people who make cooments like"why do you go to Disney if you don't have kids"? I tell em it's much more fun as an adult but who cares what they think! We love it there!pirate:

Hi everyone! DH and I are CF by choice also and we have been to Disney many times. A couple of those trips we went with my brother, his wife and their 3 boys. Those trips were fun and we love seeing the kids experience the magic but our best trips were the ones where it was just me and the hubs. :love: So now our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up in October and we are going for F&WF and staying at POFQ (we have never stayed at that resort before). We are super excited and can't wait!! There are always non-Disney people who make cooments like"why do you go to Disney if you don't have kids"? I tell em it's much more fun as an adult but who cares what they think! We love it there!pirate:

We stayed at POFQ this past Thanksgiving and loved it!

I have no plans to start a family for the next couple of years, but I do know a handful of people my age with children, so yes, consider me "child-free"! For now?

My BF has never been to Disney World, but I think we'll both have a lot of fun there together. And honestly, I plan to return regularly after I graduate from college. In ways, having a kid could be a burden in Disney because I can't see certain attractions unless I go by myself or have someone else watch my kid. And yes, WDW can certainly be romantic and great for adults!

Headed to Disney this Dec, just me and my bf. Will be my first trip as an "adult" haven't been since i was a kid, and he's only been once when he was very young. It will also be my 21st birthday, so gotta do something fun for that! Sticking to a low budget, but know its going to be amazing! :yay:

Just joining it!

DFi and I are getting married this December at Walt Disney World and will probably remain child free for at least 5-7 years!

We get to WDW about 5x a year!

Hi everyone! We are also child free, a delightful life that we love!!!! We've served our time as foster parents but I will tell you there is nothing better than never having to wake up to a crying child. Ok, there is one thing better, doing Disneyland without having to be the caregiver of a child. :::content sigh:::
:love:

We are CFBC and love WDW. We have been there too amny times to count. We are headed back in October for DH 35th bday @ F&WF. We have been together 11 years and have been two WDW more than that. Fortunately my parents are young empty nesters and will be headed down w/ us. We plan on hanging w/ them but also some romantic alone time. We also have different tastes in food so some of our ADR are separate. We are staying at AKV for the 1st time and this is my parents 1st time in a Deluxe so it should be awesome! I have a jam packed vacay planned! Hope we have some time to relax!lol

We plan on hanging w/ them but also some romantic alone time. We also have different tastes in food so some of our ADR are separate.
:thumbsup2
Smart - time apart is key to any vacation w/other people (family or friends)!

When we went w/our family we went so far as to stay in different resorts & meet up in the parks each morning. A few hours of your own space keeps you sane.

Going with my boyfriend in December for my 21st birthday! Wanting to do dinner somewhere fun and good on the night of my birthday. Any recomendations? Were thinking about somewhere at DD.

Also, wanting to plan something romantic one night. Any ideas??

On a budget also, so not expensive ideas, haha!

Anyone else out there??!

I am childfree by choice and a Disney FREAK!!

If anyone asks, "how you can enjoy Disney without kids?" I tell them, "obviously YOU are not doing it right!":sad2:

I have been to Disney about 16 times. 11 times it was just DH and I, and the other 5 were with BIL, SIL and the kids. I am SO looking forward to our next trip- ALONE!:woohoo:

All I have to say is, Disney is MUCH more enjoyable without kids- hands DOWN! Not only is it the "Happiest" place on earth- it is also the most "ROMANTIC"!:thumbsup2

As far as I can tell there is absolutely nothing wrong with this picture! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I am so glad I found this thread! DH, 38, and I, 34, are child free and love Disney World. We have both traveled a lot, but Disney is our favorite place. We went to Santa Fe last month for vaca. Although it was nice and beautiful weather, we agreed we'd rather have gone to Disney. I see that everyone here gets the "Why Disney if you don't have kids?" routine. We just love it. We know that we will have a great experience, great accommodations and the restaurants are unbelievable!

Our next trip is in October for Food and Wine as well as MNSSHP. Our first for both. We are really looking forward to it. So much so that I am searching for a cheap flight for a quick weekend trip!

We are considering the Backstage Magic Tour in October. Has anyone ever taken it?

Hi everyone! I am so glad I found this thread! DH, 38, and I, 34, are child free and love Disney World. We have both traveled a lot, but Disney is our favorite place. We went to Santa Fe last month for vaca. Although it was nice and beautiful weather, we agreed we'd rather have gone to Disney. I see that everyone here gets the "Why Disney if you don't have kids?" routine. We just love it. We know that we will have a great experience, great accommodations and the restaurants are unbelievable!

Our next trip is in October for Food and Wine as well as MNSSHP. Our first for both. We are really looking forward to it. So much so that I am searching for a cheap flight for a quick weekend trip!

We are considering the Backstage Magic Tour in October. Has anyone ever taken it?

When are you going and where are you staying? We are going October 10-20 starting at WWoHP at the Loews Royal Pacific going to the Beach Club for 4 nights and VWL for 3 nights. We had to cancel our trip last year and our trip last week due to medical issues, so I am sooooo Jonesin for a trip to WDW. We are lucky enough to live close to DL so I am not without Disney fix, but we rarely stay overnight for DLR visits when we do they are very short only 1-2 nights. I can't wait until we get immersed in Disney for at least a week!

I just love the whole staying on property and being immersed in the Disney magic! I would do it here but my DP misses our cats too much to go away for that long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter