Chickens' Jackin' My Style...7/9 Generic Cereal

You caught me with that plunger story right as I was eating my sandwich at 10 pm after a long day at work :laughing: Not great timing, but great story and update.

Sounds like a fun pool time was had by all :)

PS: My plunger is in the garage, remember looking there next time..

My mother clogs the crapper every visit. No plunger in the world can fix it, she manages to get it clogged on it's trek to the septic, the big ole pipe running under the drive way. DH has become the master crapper unclogger. Mom will never read this so I can say, she clogs every crapper she visits, Once on a trip to Holland Mom herself was clogged I had to find a pharmacy and buy her an enema. Foreign pharmacies are quite different then american ones, they don't keep products on shelves, you have to go up to a window and order it, just like ordering a Big Mac at McDonalds. They didn't know what an enema was, so I'm saying "Fleets" They are just shrugging, I'm trying hand gestures, now they are giggling, finally I say "SPLOOTA" and they know, don't ask me how, but they did. SO I deliver it to mom back at the guest house, after an hour it's not doing the job, so I had to go buy another enema. I walk up to the window and hold up my fingers. "Two SPLOOTA." I don't even pretend to know what was going on in their minds but it was a long walk and getting dark so I thought I should double up on the splootas to be safe.
Now when I tell of my trip to Holland I don't talk of the wooden shoe factory or the tulip festival, it's all about the sploota. Nobody is safe when Mom's around, even DH has had to run to walmart at 11:00pm to buy mom an enema.

Mom is going to Disney with me this Dec, it'll be her first trip ever to the world, I told her to bring her own enemas because I refuse to ask any CM where I can find the SPLOOTA'S.

You still got the writing talent whatever your name is.....:lmao:

Missed you glad your back!!

I am with Backstage gal....my plunger is in the garage.

funny stuff! My DS clogged his bathroom the other night- it finally flushed with a gurgle cause I was too lazy to go down to the guest bathroom- aha- to get the industrial strength black plunger-the plungers that we keep usptairs are good for....... well not even that. they are those pretty, fancy ones with the clear lucite handles-which would have probably fit in nicely with TK's new bosses fancy bathroom. Anyhow- my DS was going to take a shower when he announces loudly that he needs to poop first ( why at 10 yrs old he still feels the need to announce is beyond me?) but this time I was grateful he did because I caught him just as he was about to take a seat on his throne and reminded him that his toilet was still sort of clogged- not to be trusted yet- and told him to come in and use mine- well now we have 2 gurgling toilets. Needless to say I will be super plunging first thing tomorrow morning- ugh! glad you are back and reporting as I am sooooo needing a dis fix.

sorry about the bum location - it really is all about location- but it seems that you have found the positive in it - with the drying off from the pool thingy.
staying tuned!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Why is poo always so funny?!? Hey, by the way come read my trip report going on now!

Don't all kids plug toilets? I don't know what the miniature sized gastrointestinal tracts do to those food wastes, but they just turn them into blocks of solid concrete! Even the good heavy duty black models often don't do the trick.

And then they fool you! - they flush away, and the water trickles back, and it looks like everything is good until someone flushes again, and you discover that the plug just moved a little farther down. And this time the brimming full porcelain receptacle usually manages to discharge at least a little bit of its load on the floor. :eek:

And don't even get me started about trying to get the water at the right level to plunge. Too full and you and the floor get a very unwanted shower bath, and if you wait too long and it drains too low, it just doesn't work at all.

How come we can send folks to the moon and the space station, and yet we don't have available an effective plunger? What happens when an astronaut plugs up the space toilet, anyway?:confused3

So I was outside the guest bathroom on the ground floor of the new boss’ plush abode. When the girl says, “Mommy, this toilet’s all stuffed up. It has my brother’s huge poopy and now my really big poopy and a lot of paper.”
So now I’m standing in this woman’s house, having met her not 10 minutes earlier, wondering how in God’s name I am going to broach this subject with her.

I can’t just walk up to her and say, “My kids done stuffed up your crapper. At home I work a plunger the size of a manhole cover to get their dookies down. Sometimes, I have to get my husband, your new employee, to work a hand-cranked toilet snake to clear the clogs. You’d think we feed these kid plutonium. We don’t have water in our toilet, we have a constant flow of Draino!”

I tell my girl not to flush. I go in to see the damage. She washes her hands and leaves me there at the scene of the crime. If I can’t get this bad larry down, it’ll look like I did it.

I survey the stew of evil. This is going to take a miracle. I’m either going to try and flush it, and possibly overflow this mess on her Italian marble floors or I am going out go out to her patio and wave her fancy guest towel in surrender. In front of everyone I just met.
The sane choice would be go for help.
So I flushed.

I prayed it was a two-stage toilet. I held the silver handle down and watched it all be put into motion.
Please go down. Please!

And with a disgusting garble it takes what I offered.

Thank Heavens.

Well, I think I would have stuffed it down one way or another before I would tell the homeowner what happened. There have been times when our kids have used way too much paper and I've taken some back out and temporarily put it in the trash can. :scared1: I mean, you can your hands. Once you've had kids or pets, you learn that it does wash off with soap and water. :rolleyes1

Please don't stay away too long....I read both your previous TR's and have never laughed so hard - I did a search today using only the word "jiggler" to find yo a$$ so please don't stop :goodvibes

[So, I mentioned as a species we have hair on sensitive parts that needed protecting, such as the armpits.

PS ~ “So when I’m adult it will just grow like a wild animal?”

Me~ “Pretty much. Anyone want an ice cream?” :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: AND thats all i have to say about that

I didn't even know this TR was happening:eek:

Laugh out Loud FUnny as usual

And I am dying to know about the name change:rolleyes1

Please don't stay away too long....I read both your previous TR's and have never laughed so hard - I did a search today using only the word "jiggler" to find yo a$$ so please don't stop :goodvibes

:eek:........

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

A legacy to behold for sure!!! I love it!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You would be happy to know that we keep our plunger right beside the toilet. No hiding...in fact, we dressed it up...it has a dragon golf cozy on it...in our house we use the code phrase..."time to tame the dragon":thumbsup2

I agree with the kids being invited to things...if they are not invited I'm not going...my very own cousin who is getting married this Saturday tried to pull the "we ask that only the adults are present for our meal and reception" thing...black tie hoity toity....so I said that I wouldn't be there (this is considered bad form in my family...not showing for family events)...tooo darn bad...no kids...no me...so now the kids are invited (they will be the only ones) and Emily's going to wear HOT PINK!!:rotfl:

LOOOOOVE the hot pink idea!!!
:rotfl: :lovestruc :cutie: :laughing:

I'm not done! I have to finish a few things up first, I hope to be back in November!

MTK!!! or should I say CT (but does anyone else see something wrong with that nickname?)

I had no idea you had started a new trip report or the name change! I am loving it! Can't wait for you to be back and post more!

When we moved into our new house in Sept. we had issues with the boys not quite getting the hang of the new flushing dynamic. This can be a very tenuous thing. Anyway....we had many sniff sniff....what's that smell....moments. Just goes to show you with all that training you throw one hickup into the mix and they are lost again. :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter