Chickens' Jackin' My Style...7/9 Generic Cereal

I lurked my way thru your last trip reports and loved every minute and chapter!! But this morning I was checking in at my usual DIS home "The Photography Board" and saw a new and unfamiliar link in MrTK's signature and knew immediately I had to follow that link and sign up for the closest thing to an actual trip to Disney outside the Disney gates. So now that I am subscribed let me just say like so many before me .... you seriously make me pee my pants reading your trip reports. I'm happy to be on board for another fun King clan Disney adventure.

Karyl

This is a most excellent trip report so far. I laughed at your mention of "Culinary Dark Arts" It made me think of Harry Potter fanfic.
I will most certainly be following the adventures of The Jiggler and perhaps there will be no more JellyBags incidents at BBB this time.

Carry on :)

First of all...I just want to say I'm a huge fan. In fact, my DW has all of your previous stuff printed out...so she's going to be thrilled to learn about the new TR.

That being said...I've been deeply troubled ever since I read:

So if I come upon your lifeless form, I may just have to flatten the back of your skull a little. Pipe down! What do you care? You’re unconscious anyway.

so my question is this....if I had some type of medical bracelet made...that specifically stated "if Mrs. The King is the first person to stumble across my unconscious body....I'd just like to take my chances"....is that the type of thing you would check for....before you started trying to save me?

So, I just popped in tonight to check out a TR for which I have a subscription, where the people actually had the nerve to go on ANOTHER vacation before they finished their TR, and I thought to myself, "SELF, do you think the Jiggler might possibly be back?" Because I haven't heard anything from the Jiggler in months, and I am having serious withdrawal symptoms (moroseness, water DRIPPING from jellybags, toilet paper contemplation, a clean un-spewed computer monitor) and surely the Kings have a summer trip going on, so MAYBE, just maybe there will be a PTR at least. So I check the old TR, to which I am still subscribed so I don't lose track of you, and there is no new link in your siggy. :confused3 Disappointed, I am. So just to pass the time I decide to scroll down the TR's and see if anyone I know is posting. No, not on the first page, should I look at the second page or just go back to my moroseness? Oh, well WTH, I will look at #2 (the page, people, the page) and Glory Glory Halleluiah, THERE YOU ARE!! :cloud9: Thank you, thank you! :worship: BUT UPDATE YOUR SIGGY, LADY!! :headache: I almost missed you!! :eek: But I didn't, and here I am, waiting with bated breath . . . or is that baited breath? No, no garlic tonight! Loving it, as always! :rotfl:

I'm loving your TR, I have to feel a connection to you as I too am a substitute teacher in Maryland! I can't wait to read the rest of the trip, you are cracking me up!

:surfweb:Okay, these trip reports are addictive.

I have some questions about the meanings or origins of phrases that you use like "oh my dog" ? and there was another one, but I can't find it right now. Something that starts with the letter "c" and might be used in reference to Pluto - not sure.:confused:

Anyway, I am enjoying your new trip report and look forward to the next installment. And thanks so much for mentioning Biscuits reports - I have read all of them and am caught up to this year's trip! :love:

Definitely subbing this TR, already laughed out loud at my desk 3 times. I get strange looks from my co-workers when this happens. oh well... Let 'em think what they wanna think! And I must 2nd the "rigamarole", I too use the word. Actually, I think it's probably 3rd generation or may go farther back than that even...my gma used it lots! She used it in place of cursing into my tiny, then sensitive ears.

I'm a lurker by habit. I tend to print out trip reports and read them when I'm missing Disney. I printed your last trip report and added it to the pile. Well almost 90 plus pages later, which I read all day yesterday instead of cleaning, laundry and watching my NASCAR race I read your trip report, peed my pants twice, I laughed so hard I pulled a muscle in my back. My mission this morning was to see if you had posted any other trip report so I could hurt myself some more. I'll just say it "I'm a middle aged, potty humor lovin' disney freak" and I so glad that someone else is like me (not that you are middle aged). It make me feel normal some how, maybe I don't need a 12 step program after all. Thanks again for sharing your trips and I can't wait to read more of this one.

Wow, I stayed up till 3am reading your previous reports! DH was wondering what in the world I was up to, and why I was screaming with laughter. I look forward to the rest of this one!

I'm here! The title caught me but good! and the lip pimple made me have one of those hiccup/burp/snort things with the diet coke...:sick:

NOTE TO SELF: NO CARBONATED DRINKS WHILE READING A MTK TR:rotfl:

and get on with the trippie!

So we are here. We have arrived! And All Stars Music is doing a great job of revving us up. Getting us excited.
We hit the lobby and we notice it’s a tidge small. A tidge non-Disney. Whatever. We also notice it is a tidge freaking crowded.

Mr. TK and Mother TK sidle up to the check in desk and get THE PACKETS.
These packets of Disney actually make Mr.TK glow. They also come with THE KEY. So then we begin the dance. The finding of the room. How far will it actually be from the refillable drink station? How close to a pool?
Well we scored. Not really. We wound up pretty dang far from the Clubhouse or cabana or whatever the almost non-Disney hotel calls the food place.
And thank Goodness we were equally as far from the pool. Parts of us are dry when we get back from the pool we had to walk so far. Damp skin gets rashes from slapping other parts of itself.

You realize flip flops are the worst possible trekking footwear available.
Seriously, chicks? Walking around anywhere in Disney in high heeled flip flops just makes us all cringe at the blister we know is forming between your toes. But that is neither here nor there. But me? Off topic? Never happens.

Back to our room, breaking the seal. Cracking the cork. Busting the bubble of maid induced cleanliness to establish our boundaries. Our little slice of Disney Heaven.

The next MOST important question is will we or won’t we have conjoined rooms? We have three rooms, so we know some lucky sucker will be the odd people out. Or the lucky ones, depending on how you see it.
Now, I have to say, I love my POP, really. But the excitement level goes through the roof when you see the towels shaped into Minnie’s head. Who cares if you can do that at home? Someone, whose name you do not know formed that bad larry for you.

The kids are hoppers. They fling themselves from bed to bed. There are times during every Disney visit when I think they would be happy with just this, bed bouncing and pool swimming with their grandparents.
So we begin the process of bringing things up to the room. Grandma is watching the Tigger juniors, and I wouldn’t put it past her to jump on the bed herself a bit.

Another stroke of luck, our rooms are on the third floor and somehow, amazingly they are no where near the elevator or stairs. Really the perks of Location, location, location do not apply here.
The good news is I pack everything that doesn’t move. My mother insisted on packing anything with an alcohol content. Our homemade bar (kept in the room with me and the kids of course) could have actually done swift business.

Mom is a firm believer in the Wal Mart wine.
Didn’t know Wal-Mart had vineyards? They have everything. Wal-Mart has there own Space Shuttle and launch pad. Now I have never seen this mysterious brew anywhere but Florida, where retires are on a budget, but not on the wagon.

Oak Leaf, that’s the name and it is no joke like $3.00 a bottle. And it is freaking good. Not like I made a mix of fruit punch and lighter fluid in my trash can in the garage good, but like actual serve it at a party good. Even the label is pretty.

So back to the room. I have a meticulous list of Dis Approved changes I make to the room, like an over the door shoe holder for stuff, etc.
My favorite tip, I left home after viewing some false photos of All Star. I thought they had installed a curtain to divide the sinks from the room, to make a changing area.
In a family of four, everyone wants bits and pieces covered up, so this allows privacy.

So I begged my dad to take me somewhere to buy command hooks and a shower curtain liner. Amazingly, he found a brand new Target that had everything I needed. While I trolled the familiar aisles, I looked at my cell phone clock. We had just 20 minutes until Nonnie and Poppy were due to get off the Magic Express. I had dreams of us standing waiting, waving, screaming, and dancing as they got off the bus.
Dad drove me and my purchases (that he bought, thanks Dad) back to ASMU. I slapped up the curtain, finally thrilled that the room resembled the picture in me head. We high tailed it down to the cabana? Hibachi? Store? Whatever…

Stomping right past all the pools PC and PS were dying to get in. I had to hand it to the staff, they seemed to always have things for the kids going on. We went right past a dance contest and to the lobby. PS and I were first. I was focused on the buses, but the little ones, they focus on close things, so it was her little voice that spoke up, “That’s Nonnie and Poppy!”
They were already checking in! So we interrupted all the transactions to lay some love on them.

And then it was. The beginning of the Family trip like never before. We pointed things out and happily tromped back to the rooms. Nonnie and Poppy did actually have the room that adjoined ours. They marveled at their T-shirts. They wiggled happy eyebrows at the ridiculous bar.
Up Next: Our first night sucking Disney Air. Why is it every star cluster is a hidden Mickey?

Yay an update!! So glad to see you!! I thought of you the other day when my DH handed me his monopod and told me to find a place to pack it for the trip... I told him to bend on over cause I knew the perfect spot... :cool2:

Yay an update!! So glad to see you!! I thought of you the other day when my DH handed me his monopod and told me to find a place to pack it for the trip... I told him to bend on over cause I knew the perfect spot... :cool2:

Hey baby!! I'm glad to be posting. We have a lot of trip and even more stupidity to look forward to! :cool1:

WOO FREAKIN HOOTLY! :cool1: :banana: :rotfl: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: Thou art back! Welcome my friend, you have been missed!
and get on with the trippie!
Let us!

These packets of Disney actually make Mr.TK glow. They also come with THE KEY.
I still have mine sitting prominantely on the desk at home!

Parts of us are dry when we get back from the pool we had to walk so far. Damp skin gets rashes from slapping other parts of itself.
This is a truth I discovered after an unfortunate twist of the tube on Kali River Rapids.

But me? Off topic? Never happens.
Perish the thought! :rolleyes:

Back to our room, breaking the seal. Cracking the cork. Busting the bubble of maid induced cleanliness to establish our boundaries. Our little slice of Disney Heaven.
YEAH! Nothing greater!

Another stroke of luck, our rooms are on the third floor and somehow, amazingly they are no where near the elevator or stairs.
We wound up in a middle of the row / 3rd floor room as well. In fact we were right behind the dancers...about hip level actually.

Wal-Mart has there own Space Shuttle and launch pad.
I KNEW it!

Dad drove me and my purchases (that he bought, thanks Dad) back to ASMU.
This is how I like to picutre the future. My girls all grown up, meeting me at The World with my family, but still letting me be dad and get them little things at the store. :cloud9:

And then it was. The beginning of the Family trip like never before. We pointed things out and happily tromped back to the rooms. Nonnie and Poppy did actually have the room that adjoined ours. They marveled at their T-shirts. They wiggled happy eyebrows at the ridiculous bar.
Happy times dance! :dance3:

Up Next: Our first night sucking Disney Air. Why is it every star cluster is a hidden Mickey?
popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter