Chicken wings in either crock pot or Nesco Cooker recipe????

jrnunzio3

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
My work decided today that we are going to have a little party on 12/31. I was looking for a recipe for some type of wings that I could make in either a slow cooker/crock pot or in my 18qt Nesco cooker. I don't want to make buffalo type wings. Can anybody help? We have all been asked to bring a hot dish, so I thought this would be reasonable and feed a lot of people :confused3.
Thanks,
Jenny

Tyr Betty Crocker - I think I saw a recipe there but we don't like wings (too much mess for not enough meat!) so I don't have one myself.

We had some wings as an appetizer for Thanksgiving at my SIL's. She used the Russian Chicken recipe (I use bone in - 3 pounds as per the original recipe- or tenders) and they turned out great!

Just mix one 8 oz bottle of Russian or Thousand Island salad dressing (Russian makes it more tangy, Thousand Island makes them sweeter) with one envelope of onion soup mix and one 8 oz jar of apricot jam. Mix well and then pour over the chicken. Cook in your crock pot on low for 6 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter