Chef Mickey's

We just had breakfast there last Wednesday and loved it. We had an early seating at around 7:40, so it was not crowded at all when we arrived, but we did notice the line for seating getting long as we left. Food was typical breakfast items, although I did really enjoy the cheese omelete and the blintzes with fruit. All the characters came around - Mickey, Goofy, Minnie and maybe Donald? I am a little jet lagged and can't remember, sorry! Don't expect the kids to eat too much, though -- they will be too busy spotting characters and being excited!

We just ate there on Saturday morning. Our ADR was for 9:30 but we arrived about 8:55 and were seated by 9:05. The food was great and the characters came around pretty quickly. We were stuffed and had gotten pictures with all the characters by 9:45. It was great. DD got really excited with Mickey. She sang the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song and he danced. She was so excited after he walked away she jumped up out of her chair and bumped her head on the chair next to her. Pretty hard, she got a purple mark on her forhead and the tears were pouring. Our waitress went and got Mickey and he came back and gave her a big hug and kiss to make her feel better. It was really nice. I would definitly recommend this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter