Checking Ticket Dates in DD

Newfie2000

<font color=green>Doesn't anyone make split pea so
I have a question for you, we are passing through Downtown Disney:sad2::sad1: and I was thinking about bringing some old passes that we still have which I know have either water park options or park days still on them - but I kind of lost track of what has what. Is there anywhere in Downtown Disney I can go to have this checked? I am so bummed that this trip does not include Disney, but thankful to be going anywhere the way things are.:goodvibes

Yes, there's a Guest Services at DTD that should be able to help you. My vague recollection is that they are kinda over by Ghiradelli???? The DTD map should be able to help you locate them.... just look for Guest Services.

Is to call WDW CS and ask for Guest Services. There a phone number which you can call to find out what's left on the tickets without actually going in. You might find this helpful since you won't have to waste time at DD unless you're planning to go there. We went to take care of this on our last trip (about 3 years ago) and it took a long time to get the info, not an easy transaction.
Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter