Checking Interest--Disney Themed Holiday Swap? Due around October?

BernardandMissBianca said:
No problem, of course after I wrote it I was hoping you were doing 1 mat and 1 frame, not 2 mats. ;) Nancy and I talked about that last week and I think that's what we decided for the Rare Character Swap?!

Yes, that is what we decided!!!! :thumbsup2

I would love to do this swap, too. Later in the Fall is better for me, but since the groups will be small, I think it might work for me as long as I can get them done way ahead.

I have so many holiday photos! :)

Thanks for the holiday list! Those look great! :thumbsup2

Does next weekend (the 24th) work for everyone for sign-ups?

StitchIsOurHero said:
Thanks for the holiday list! Those look great! :thumbsup2

Does next weekend (the 24th) work for everyone for sign-ups?

Would you mind putting me down now for Valentines and Thanksgiving in 2 different groups? I'm going out of town from the 6/24-7/3.

Thanks!!!!!! :teeth:

I'm sure a Saturday sign up is the best for most people who, unlike me, don't spend every waking moment checking the Dis. I'm partial to Halloween and Valentine's Day myself.

AlexWyattMommy said:
I'm sure a Saturday sign up is the best for most people who, unlike me, don't spend every waking moment checking the Dis. I'm partial to Halloween and Valentine's Day myself.

:lmao: That is so me! I must check it 30 times a day! I'll post the list next Saturday morning, but I'm going to try to do 6 groups (if enough people are interested), so you shouldn't have any problem getting those! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you want to participate! I am loving the idea of a holiday swap! Have a great day! :banana:

I'd be in for a Christmas & Thanksgiving swap!!

I leave Saturday morning on a mini trip with the fam; would it be possible to sign up now as well? I would hate to miss this!!!
Please put me down for Christmas and Valentine's Day. If any groups are short Christmas stuff, I am more than interested (LOL!) in being in more than 1 group as I have an absolute TON of Disneyland at Christmas stuff.

Thanks in advance!

I've never swapped on this board but I would love to participate in this one! Our next trip is in December so it would be perfect!

I'd like to join also... Our next trip is for Christmas this year!

Thanks for hosting,
Shawna

We were is WDW for New Years. So there for New Year's and we can fudge cause all the x-mas stuff was still out.

May I suggest that although not a "holiday" everyone has a b-day or someone in their fam who wants Disney b-day scrapbook stuff.... you get the idea.

Hi everyone! Thanks again for being so interested! I will post sign-ups on Saturday morning. I think we will work it like this:

There will be groups of 6 and you will just pick a holiday for your group when you sign up (ex.: I might do Halloween in group A, and then someone else would do Thanksgiving in group A, etc.). You can pick whatever holiday you want (or a birthday--good idea, MyLittlePiglet!). These don't need to be specific park-themed, just Disney-themed for that holiday. That way, we could use them for regular "family" pics of that event--not just WDW, DCL, or DL pics.

YodasMom had a great idea--I will have one group (or maybe 2 if there is more interest) where all 6 people (if there are that many interested) will do Christmas. . .for those people like me who are years and years of Christmases behind in scrapping!

Ok, I'm off to work on swap items! Everyone have a great evening! :wave:

I won't be able to long-on on Saturday as I will be headed to WDW. I would love to be in the Christmas group. We don't go there for any other holidays but always manage to get there around Christmas.
Thanks,
Sharon :santa:

I'd love to be in the Christmas group as well. I'm almost as big a fan of Christmas as I am of Disney....Imagine putting them both together!!!

I think several people are interested in Christmas! I know what you mean, Ohana4, Christmas is my FAVORITE! When you put it with Disney, it's just that much more terrific!

We may have to have 2 ALL CHRISTMAS groups! :cool1:

I would like to do Christmas too. We were there last year. And now that my parents live there, we will be there every other year from now on. :)

I will be at WDW beginning tomorrow morning. Please save me a slot in the Christmas group. I'm not sure how much internet access I will have while there.
Thanks,
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter