Check your SW fares for savings

d1gitman

Mad About The Mouse!
we checked today and saved $320 on our airfare for 4 from BOS to MCO for 3/27 - 3/31:cool1:

Check the Manchester NH prices it's only an extra 1/2 hr for you and usually cheeper nonstop and much easier to navigate airport.

Did you book early bird seating when you first booked?
You lose your place if you changed.

How often should i be checking our flights? We leave 3/7 and then again 8/28. Do i need to check both daily? Is there a way to get an email with a price alert?

I check mine often. I even checked two weeks ago and the day before I left I got a $76 credit!!! because the price went down.

Sorry email alert is not an option. I just make it a habit when I check my email I also check my flight price too

Sorry if this seems like a silly question- do they charge you to change if the price goes down? We have a flight for the 3 of us in July already booked, so if we can save some money between now and then it would be great!

Sorry if this seems like a silly question- do they charge you to change if the price goes down? We have a flight for the 3 of us in July already booked, so if we can save some money between now and then it would be great!

No SW doesn't charge a change fee

I check a few times a day. I booked airfare yesterday morning for a flight I wasn't crazy about. The flight that I really wanted dropped in price last night. So I rebooked for only $4 more than I originally paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter