• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheaptickets 20% on some Disney Resorts

I used ORBITZ code and my ebates for a standard view WL. With the discount and ebates I saved over 200 from Disney's price for my dates. There are no summer room deal rooms left for her room we wanted there so the code was so worth it. I had to call to get my Res number to link to App but it took me longer Make the reservation than calling and inputting the code.

Thanks for everyone who shared the codes and discounts and their experiences - I LOVE saving money!

Searching for June rates using the 16% off code. Not all the hotels seem to add an "Extra Guest Fee" but when I pull up rates for Pop Century, it is adding an extra guest fee of $37.33 per night for a 10 year old child. When I search using 1 adult, I don't get that fee. Shouldn't there only be extra fees for each adult over 2? If I book with only 1 adult, will I be allowed to change the reservation and add a child without a fee?

Searching for June rates using the 16% off code. Not all the hotels seem to add an "Extra Guest Fee" but when I pull up rates for Pop Century, it is adding an extra guest fee of $37.33 per night for a 10 year old child. When I search using 1 adult, I don't get that fee. Shouldn't there only be extra fees for each adult over 2? If I book with only 1 adult, will I be allowed to change the reservation and add a child without a fee?

From all I have read, u book it with no kids. Then later u call Disney and add the kids for free.

we found 15% off the discounts that disney is offering on their site by using GETAWAY on Orbitz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter