Cheapest Disney cruise

lcpalmer

Earning My Ears
Is there a particular ship or port or itinerary is generally the best value? Aka, cheapest : )

The least expensive cruise will always be the shortest. Currently that would be a 3 night out of port canaveral. :goodvibes

Meghatron said:
Cheapest total or cheapest per person per day? Those are two very different calculations.

With kids or without kids also makes a difference. As does how far our and how flexible you are.

Originally I would have said the 3 night cruise would be the cheapest. However, when my extended family was looking to book a cruise for this spring break, we were originally looking for a 3 night out of Port Canaveral. I stumbled upon the 5 night out of Miami for the same week, and it was almost the same cost as the 3 night. I guess it's because the 3 night was on one of the newer ships and the 5 night is on the Wonder. Either way, we were thrilled to sail for 5 nights!:cool1: My husband, kids, and I have sailed 7 night cruises several times, but the rest of our crew has only done the 3 night, so they are excited beyond belief to get to do the 5 night.

I guess my point is to check all itineraries. We were pretty certain we would be doing another 3 night and were so happy we found the cruise we ended up booking!:goodvibes

ETA: I went back and looked at my notes and the opening prices for the cruises we were looking at. So you know, we are booked on a 5 night on the Wonder in a 5C. Our cost was $3509 for 2 adults and 2 children (17 and 14). If we were to have done the 4 night on the Fantasy, it would have been $3902. The 3 night on the Dream was a little over $3000. So, we would have saved $500 by doing the 3 night, but we would have spent an additional $400 if we did the 4 night. Just wanted to let you know. Check the older ships and their itineraries. They are often cheaper, and we love them. :)

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter