Cheapest Airfare you've gotten to MCO?

In sept 2001, I got airfare from Delta airlines for $89/RT, from Phoenix, AZ. Yes, thats $89!!

Have never ever seen it that price again. It was on thier site for about 6 hours, then gone. I checked everyday, all day, it popped up and i grabbed it.

Right now the price on delta for either sept 05 or may 06 is $293/RT!!

I want to go in 3 weeks but im not paying that much!!

Just booked $115/RT MHT-MCO on Southwest for our Oct trip - same price we paid last year :cool1:

-Sharon

Ok.. I live only 9 hours away from MCO... I have been all over the net looking around and so far I have found the price to fall between 180-200 roundtrip from New Orleans to Orlando... how come you guys live so far and can get it so cheap? My trip is not until the last week of Jan...

I am planning on using the Disney Website vacationing packages for my trip in Jan, I find it to much easier. They don't show the pricing on the plane tickets but if I'm using my head correctly I think i'm getting around the same deal as if I were to do my own package.

Jaime :earboy2:

DreadpiratK said:
We got the $16 fares out of Syracuse this September, but they are not to MCO, they are to SFB, (Sanford) wich I guess is a little farther away. Still, for $280 for a family of 5 + baby, I don't mind a little more driving! :goodvibes

I just happened to be on the computer at the right time, and saw the deal on www.slickdeals.net. Still took several hours because the servers were so overloaded, and we had to shave one day off or our trip to get the fare, but still worth it I think.

I have to admit, I'm still a little nervous about it, seems to good to be true, and I had never heard of the airline before, but we're hoping for the best.

Now, if we could just find a really good deal on a 6 passenger car...

We flew into Orlando Sanford over Spring Break and loved it! We used Orlando Sanford Transportation to get to and from WDW. I think it was $150 total + tip which seemed like a fair price. It wasn't that bad of a ride either, maybe a bit shorter than an hour. Hope you have a blast and congrats on the great tix price!

Just got $98 RTper person from Baltimore. Southwest just started a Florida Frenzy sale (you gotta love that company) Airtran has a similiar sale in trying to compete. - SW was still a tiny bit cheaper.

Sept 2002 I paid $82 each way from OREGON! (for a Feb departure). We were astonished and so happy! Only 1 stop too- a quick layover in Kansas City. We love Southwest. :love: I watched ding fares for about 2 months this time and the lowest I could get was $119 each way.

$75/per person round trip on June 13, Sept 13 (didn't go - 2 days after 9/11) and December 13, 2001. From BDL to MCO direct.

We've paid $115 total with taxes from DFW to MCO for our January 2006 trip. Great airfares are a rare thing in this part of the country...at least when we're able to book a trip. :teeth:

Vickie46 said:
I usually don't book with Southwest until I can get the $39 rate each way.. I love it!

Hey I just noticed I can use that 39 dollar deal too from MSY... but I do have a question and I hope someone out there knows... I plan on booking my vacation through WDW site, but I dont mine getting my plane tickets through someone else, especially if it's cheaper, but can I still use the "magicial express" using southwest or any other airline?? If so how would I book it? I haven't even tried booking my vacation package without tickets yet so maybe there is an option..

Thanks for listening
Jaime

I booked my airfare separately online while booking my room ressies with WDW travel. I am flying Spirit airlines and the CM just took my flight info while I was on the phone with them. I checked WDW ressie online in a couple of days and my outbound flight info was incorrect so I called them and they fixed it. A week later I got my yellow tags for ME with all the correct info. As it turns out, I'm only bringing carry ons but we'll use the transpo. Hope that helps.

thankie Lizzybee, just what I needed to know! I was going to go ahead and look into booking that deal with southwest since it's almost 200 cheaper but the deal only goes to Dec 2005.. i'll just wait and see what other deals they get.

Thanks again!
Jaime

Well, I bought roundtrip on Southwest from Nashville to Orlando for $95 apiece last month, but we aren't using them. I bought Delta out of Huntsville, Alabama for $156.

I have gotten Huntsville, AL to MCO for $131, and Memphis to MCO for $136, I believe.

We've never paid a lot to go to Orlando..

Wow...and I thought I was getting a great deal at $194+tax RT from Seattle to MCO.... :rolleyes: Last year we were looking and the BEST we could find was $450pp RT... :earseek: So when I saw the price under $200 I grabed it....plus our TA's (we're dealing with two diffrent agencys) both said we'd be lucky to get anything close to $250...but to expect something more along the lines of $300++. :guilty:

JLBlower79... We booked our WDW package through AAA and purchased our flights on our own...and are using the ME. :teeth: We just had to tell the TA at AAA our flight plans...then she called them into Disney for us.

I just booked RT tickets out of Pittsburgh for 116.91 for four people Dec. 2 -10 and I was sooooo excited. I don't think Southwest is even going to beat that this year:)

Cheapest we paid was January of this year, RT $577 for 5 people (that was the total) I thought that was pretty darned good! We are hoping to get it again during January of '06, I'm off to download DING.

=0) shariskates

shariskates said:
..., I'm off to download DING.

=0) shariskates

Ok I've seen a few post that refer to some "DING" what in the world is "DING"? Curious yet very lost, Jaime :confused3

You folks got some SMOKIN' deals. I am paying $122/person with taxes from Philly to MCO leaving 8/29. I planned this trip so far in advance that I was afraid to wait for the SWA deals to come out in July. Booked this flight in mid-April on hotwire through United on a shared flight with USAir. The only down side is the return flight home arrives late on Labor Day Monday and my kids start school the next day. I would have saved about $18 - 22 total for 4 people if I had waited for SWA deals. I am still happy with my deal since it definately beats driving!

The fact that so many people have gotten such good deals recently gives me hope that I will be able to find a good winter deal from PHL or BWI to Salt Lake or Dnver for my annual ski trip.

Bon Voyage!

Me too....what is DING and how do I get it-I need 5 tickets for January from Newark or Allentown to MCO. Trying to avoid Hooters Air-my two teenage boys wouldn't be interested it WDW after the Hooters Girls...LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter