Cheapest Airfare you've gotten to MCO?

Piecey

<font color=darkorchid>I find myself fighting with
I was just wondering what the cheapest airfare people have ever gotten to go down to Orlando..

I'm going down Dec.18-24th, flying out of Pittsburgh and got round trip tickets for 137 base fare..

3 years ago we paid $98 rt all taxes. This year we are up to $120 (fees included) from Philly so sounds like you got a good fare. We're using USA3000 so I am just a bit nervous. I'd love to hear from anyone who got those $16 fares a few weeks ago!

last year paid $202 with all taxes included for 2 to MCO - this year $230 for two.

Lowest I ever got was $110/rt PVD to MCO on SWA using a companion flies free promotion. 4 of us paid $440. That was about 3 yrs ago. I leave on Monday 8/22 and we're paying $134/rt PVD to MCO on SWA.

I got that fare using DING!

I paid $115 round trip for my trip next week from Providence.

I just got $158 pp RT from Cleveland (direct flight) on USA 3000 (never flown them before, also a bit nervous!). The best I've ever gotten from here was $118 RT on SWA, but it had a stop, so I didn't mind springing a bit more for a direnct flight.

In 2002 I got $110 RT from Pittsburgh on US Air. This past year I got $120 on SW.

graygables said:
I just got $158 pp RT from Cleveland (direct flight) on USA 3000 (never flown them before, also a bit nervous!). The best I've ever gotten from here was $118 RT on SWA, but it had a stop, so I didn't mind springing a bit more for a direnct flight.

My sister is a flight attendant for them out of Cleveland. My parents fly them once a month down to FL. And love it! They really are a good airline, nothing to be nervous about. They have on flight movies and serve meals on their flights. Have a great flight! My DH does not want to have DS on a plane yet (very hyper boy) so we are driving. Also try promo code SAVE for some extra money off.

Thanks to DING we recently got HOU to MCO for $65 each way. That is an awesome rate from Houston. Prior to that the best rate we ever got was $79 each way but the normal was $99 each way.

We are going the last week of Septmeber and we just purchasd tickets on Southwest (gotta love those Dings) for $30 each way. We are flying from Birmingham to MCO. Our tickets for a family of 5 cost $377. With gas going up in price, I feel very lucky!!!

My sister just got $39 (base fare, I think, but still awesome rate) each way from RDU to MCO for November from SW.

graygables said:

Good, we can worry together. I've heard mostly good things so far so we should be fine! Looking forward to trying them out. Their fares (even to Bermuda and Mexico) are terrific!

Flying out of Columbus Nov 13 - 22 for $130/person. SW Ding to Orlando, Delta great price coming back.

$90 R/T from PHL to MCO this coming Sept-Oct. (With taxes and fees from Expedia it is $120 pp)

The best I ever got to MCO was 75 (tax included) in 2001(SWA). We are paying $116 (SWA) next month. I also found 118 (SONG) for this thanksgiving.

$36 each way out of Indy (Ding Fare)
$39 each way out of Nashville (SWA systemwide sale)

this is before taxes and fees.

This is just incredibly sad!! Last year we flew for 225 per person. So far I can't find under 300 dollars for this year. There are no cheap flights where we live :(

The last time we flew to Orlando in December we paid $199 per person RT from LAX. That rate was what caused me to book that trip in the first place. The lowest we could get for this December was $339 per person on United. There was only a few dollars difference between non-stop and connecting flights and I really do not like to deal with connecting flights during the winter due to weather issues causing delays and cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter