Cheap Heely's anywhere?

mermaidwannabe

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find that old thread about the Heely's that were only $29.99. Just wondering if anyone has seen them online anywhere. My DD10 wants them for her bday which means her sister will want them for her bday since she worships her older sister. So two pair!!
Thanks!

i believe i saw them (or an off brand) at walmart on clearance this weekend. they were in the aisle by the shoe dept. i didnt really look at them, so i'm not sure of the price or specifics.

I'll check Walmart today. Thanks.

Found Dunhams online. Thanks! Maybe I should take my girls to try them on somewhere to find out what size they would wear and then order them.

Zappos. com will price match 110%. Right before Christmas, FAO.com had some on clearance for $19.99. I got them for $12.99 plus free shipping. I had one happy camper on Christmas morning. I would check around for the best possible price and try to get a price match on them. They have to be the exact style, color, etc. Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter