Cheap Flights

TinyBit

WDWFallCollegeProgram08
Im starting to check for flights for August. Im going to be doing the Disney College Program. I am so excited but bummed because the flight prices seem so high. What special tips do you have for finding the best flights? What websites do you check? Are there airlines that are typically least expensive? Are there times of teh day or week that prices go up or down? Thank you!

I would check Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia. Once you see the airlines that you are interested I would sign up for that airlines emails. They sometimes offer specials. The more flexible you are the better.

At this point it looks like the prices are only going to go up so if you see a reasonable fare I would jump on it.

If Southwest flies from your airport sign up for their DING notices. They offer lower fares at times.

Good luck on the college program. My daughter did it twice and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter