Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

I am an optimistic person, I like to think that things will be better.

I'm just being realistic. Part of my ability to finish my job tomorrow is getting started today which didn't happen. And from what I already know, tomorrow's workload is bigger than what I've had in recent weeks and not been able to finish even with 2 days. I hope I can find something to work tomorrow, but real expectations tell me otherwise.

Ugh! I feel like dying. Seriously. I have never been in this much pain from "being a woman" before. It hurts so bad. At least this is happening now instead of on the trip!

Sorry you're having a bad day too Jessica. :hug:

Jessica, I try to stay happy. I have been through bad times that did not have much positive going for them. I learned that it was better to try and stay positive.

Andrea, That stinks. I used to have terrible cramps after I had the kids. I felt like nothing helped. I hope you feel better.

Ugh! I feel like dying. Seriously. I have never been in this much pain from "being a woman" before. It hurts so bad. At least this is happening now instead of on the trip!

Sorry you're having a bad day too Jessica. :hug:

I have always gotten TERRIBLE cramps to the point where I just lay in a ball on the ground until they go away. Being a girl stinks sometimes. :headache:

Thank you everyone for the welcome back. :]

I read something interesting this morning about the new Fantasy ship and the Dream cruise line ship that they have Six or Seven tones for the horn. Right now the magic and wonder just play when you wish upon a star. Six or seven is pretty cool. I dont know what they are though.....yet! :rotfl:

Sorry you get bad ones too Row. They really suck! Ugh.

Jessica, did you see the post about the new Black and White Vinylmation series? They look so cute. And they go on sale 3 days before I get there. I am hoping I can pick a couple up!

Hi everyone! Michele I like your positive thinking! I always try to do the same.
Right now my friend has a headache (she gets migraines quite frequently) so we are back in the hotel room and probably wont do anything for the rest of the day. :( Our hotel isnt really within walking distance to anything and I really am not comfortable enough yet after my accident to just take my friends rental and cruise around. So that means I'm stuck here too!

Hi everyone! Michele I like your positive thinking! I always try to do the same.
Right now my friend has a headache (she gets migraines quite frequently) so we are back in the hotel room and probably wont do anything for the rest of the day. :( Our hotel isnt really within walking distance to anything and I really am not comfortable enough yet after my accident to just take my friends rental and cruise around. So that means I'm stuck here too!

Hi Jillian!! Thank you!! It makes life a little easier I think.

Too bad about your friends headache. Made it will get better. Good thing you have your phone because at least you can keep busy with it.

I don't remember if you said but did you enjoy the Pineapple Upside Down Cake?

Hi Jillian!! Thank you!! It makes life a little easier I think.

Too bad about your friends headache. Made it will get better. Good thing you have your phone because at least you can keep busy with it.

I don't remember if you said but did you enjoy the Pineapple Upside Down Cake?

Oh it makes life so much easier and enjoyable to try to be as positive as you can. Of course I have my moments where I'm a total negative Nancy but I'd like to think those are few and far between.
Yeah hopefully she feels better soon. We were planning to head back to the zoo but that probably won't happen. Maybe we could at least go out for dinner or something. Its not like DLR where I could just walk across the street.
And yes I did enjoy the pineapple upside down cake very much! Maybe a tad less strong though.

Oh it makes life so much easier and enjoyable to try to be as positive as you can. Of course I have my moments where I'm a total negative Nancy but I'd like to think those are few and far between.
Yeah hopefully she feels better soon. We were planning to head back to the zoo but that probably won't happen. Maybe we could at least go out for dinner or something. Its not like DLR where I could just walk across the street.
And yes I did enjoy the pineapple upside down cake very much! Maybe a tad less strong though.

I am the same way Jillian. It is a terrible thing when that happens with me. Maybe after she rest she will feel better.

I didn't mind the strongness of the drink but I know I couldn't sit there and drink a lot of them.

I am the same way Jillian. It is a terrible thing when that happens with me. Maybe after she rest she will feel better.

I didn't mind the strongness of the drink but I know I couldn't sit there and drink a lot of them.

So anything intertesting going on in the life of Michele?
I think I'm gonna run down to the vending machine for a snack :)

So anything intertesting going on in the life of Michele?
I think I'm gonna run down to the vending machine for a snack :)

No good interesting.:rotfl: Except grocery shopping. Oh the excitement it is overwhelming.:rotfl: I hope they have something good in the machine!!

No good interesting.:rotfl: Except grocery shopping. Oh the excitement it is overwhelming.:rotfl: I hope they have something good in the machine!!

Grocery shopping sounds more fun than sitting in a hotel room! :rotfl:
I got some gardetto's. I'm really craving ice cream though!

Grocery shopping sounds more fun than sitting in a hotel room! :rotfl:
I got some gardetto's. I'm really craving ice cream though!

That's true after all it was Costco and they have all those tasty samples!!

That's true after all it was Costco and they have all those tasty samples!!

Ooh I love Costco!
Their pizza is delicious. Hm now I'm craving pizza.
It's too bad I'm not craving Mexican food because there's two on every corner over here! :laughing:

Ooh I love Costco!
Their pizza is delicious. Hm now I'm craving pizza.
It's too bad I'm not craving Mexican food because there's two on every corner over here! :laughing:

Did you think about getting pizza delivered to the room? We have done that when we have been at Disneyland and we were too tired to go get any food.

Didn't mean to disappear like that! Dad came home from work and asked if I wanted to see Cowboys & Aliens and I said I'd go with him if he wanted to see it. Turns out he was giving me 15 minutes to get ready and get us there. My mom and sister may be having a good time in Vegas, but we're doing just fine here. :goodvibes

Did you think about getting pizza delivered to the room? We have done that when we have been at Disneyland and we were too tired to go get any food.

Actually that's a good idea. They keep sliding coupons under our door sk may as well use them! I'm hoping to get out of the room though. But if it looks like my friend isn't getting up anytime soon I might just order a pizza!

Didn't mean to disappear like that! Dad came home from work and asked if I wanted to see Cowboys & Aliens and I said I'd go with him if he wanted to see it. Turns out he was giving me 15 minutes to get ready and get us there. My mom and sister may be having a good time in Vegas, but we're doing just fine here. :goodvibes

How was the movie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter