Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

So, let's make Michele's day just a little better. Coming home from Trader Joe's after Kaiser I had a flat tire. How does this make my day better you ask? There was a chunk out of my tire I could have had a blow out on the highway. Which I would have gone on if I hadn't decided to go by Trader Joe's. But, now for the downfall I ended up needing two new tires, they were $250. So not in the budget.

Has it not been uber slow x1,000 for you? Or am I just special? I've been trying to get my TR post up since I missed it yesterday and have been severely thwarted since this monring.

Sorry to hear about your tire Michele! But it was a good thing that it didn't happen on the freeway. That would have been scary.

Jessica the DIS has been awful slow for me too, I thought maybe because I was on my phone. It seems to be ok now though.

I'm at the motel in San deigo waiting for my friend to finish up lunch with her aunt. I was invited but honestly I thought it would be a little awkward and my stomach wasn't in the mood for Mexican food so I stayed behind. But now I'm bored! I don't know how long they were planning on eating because it's been over an hour! And the place is only 5 mins away. This friend isn't usually very concerned with being on time or have any idea of a time frame so i might be stuck here for a while:rotfl:
I'm in San Diego I wanna go to the beach!!

Has it not been uber slow x1,000 for you? Or am I just special? I've been trying to get my TR post up since I missed it yesterday and have been severely thwarted since this monring.

It is much better than it was earlier.

Sorry to hear about your tire Michele! But it was a good thing that it didn't happen on the freeway. That would have been scary.

Jessica the DIS has been awful slow for me too, I thought maybe because I was on my phone. It seems to be ok now though.

I'm at the motel in San deigo waiting for my friend to finish up lunch with her aunt. I was invited but honestly I thought it would be a little awkward and my stomach wasn't in the mood for Mexican food so I stayed behind. But now I'm bored! I don't know how long they were planning on eating because it's been over an hour! And the place is only 5 mins away. This friend isn't usually very concerned with being on time or have any idea of a time frame so i might be stuck here for a while:rotfl:
I'm in San Diego I wanna go to the beach!!

Thank you Jillian and you're right. Now it has two new tires so that is good. Sounds like the perfect time to kick back and relax.

That could have been really scary Michele.....good thing Trader Joe's was there to save the day......lol

The DIS is definitely working better then it was this morning.....I couldn't even get it to load & now it seems to be doing much better!!

Jillian, I hope you got out to the beach!!!!

I thought I wasn't receiving my email notifications.....but I guess this thread has been that quiet!! Bueller?? Bueller??

It's Scotty's Wednesday off so we are normally out while he races but today the race was cancelled.:sad2:

So.........

Here!!!!

I spent too much time trying to get my post out this morning. My wrists started hurting long before the boards actually started working. So quietness from me.

Catching up on tonight's The Franchise episode and then I'll probably be back off the computer again.

I spent too much time trying to get my post out this morning. My wrists started hurting long before the boards actually started working. So quietness from me.

Catching up on tonight's The Franchise episode and then I'll probably be back off the computer again.

Do you get Starz?

I think we have a freebie of Starz right now. But I'm catching a live stream of Showtime right now so I can watch The Franchise.

I think we have a freebie of Starz right now. But I'm catching a live stream of Showtime right now so I can watch The Franchise.

The reason I ask is there is this show called Torchwood-The Miracle and it is really good!!

Helllo! :goodvibes

I am back on my computer! It's been awhile since i've posted since I was with Trevor but we had an absolutely amazing time.
He left about two hours ago and his plane just landed a little bit ago.
A few tears fell when he was leaving.....I think I got a little too used to being together. Sad it had to end. :sad1:

On a happier note I took him to the Walt Disney Family museum in San Francisco and we both LOVED it! He'd never been to san Fran so I thought this was the trip to do it. So we went and sicne we are both huge disney fans I thought that museum would be a great place to visit together since of course our relationship started with disney! :rotfl:

We also went white water rafting on the American River. I do have a few bumps and bruises but I want to go again so bad! It was a blast.

We did a ton of other stuff too. Ice skating, bowling, harry potter, saw pooh bear movie, two Vegas shows, LOTS of ice cream sundaes, movies and yesterday we started a disneyland Map puzzle which I will have to post a picture of it if I ever finish. Its a hard puzzle!

So thats my quick sum up of the past month.

How is everyone!?!?

Hi Row!!

Sounds like you had a great time!! I'm glad to hear it!! Are you ready for school?

We also went white water rafting on the American River. I do have a few bumps and bruises but I want to go again so bad! It was a blast.

I'm glad you had a great time. Rafting did you fall out or just get bounced around?

We had a FANTASTIC time! I miss him like crazy already though!
I am not ready for school to start but I am ready to be a SENIOR in high school finally. :rotfl: The years are just flying by. I start the 17th at my new school. I dont know one single person that goes there but I am pretty outgoing most of the time so lets hope it wont be a problem.

Matt I never fell out. I cam VERY close one time. Trevor and I both FLEW across the raft but we held on for dear life and made it. I did have a nice WELT which is now a black and blue bruise on my upper arm but the bruise was so worth it.
We had to buy the CD of photos because on the huge rapid where they take your picture our guide FELL out. I am hysterically laughing just thinking about the pictures. :lmao:

Row, my daughter Kody will be a senior this year too. They start on August 15. At least the two in high school though. Their sister is starting college on the 17th!:scared1: It ought to be interesting.

Well Since I am switching schools this year my summer got cut a bit too short. I got out of school the last week of June I believe and start the middle of August. That part I am not amused about but I've had a great summer so far. My senior pics are next Wednesday and I get my sched for school on Friday.

Hey Row!!! Welcome back......I'm so glad you & Trevor had a fun time together. Sounds like you did quite a few things!!!! I can't wait to go to the Disney Family Museum......I don't have it planned in the near future....but it's definitely on my list of MUST DO'S!!!

Laurie, if you ever get the opportunity to go to the WDFM give me a call ;) I always love an excuse to drop by that place. It's touching and I love it.

Got a text from my cousin about her state board thing I'm helping her with. She had to warn me that she may need to give me a pedicure. I'm glad there's fair warning considering my whole foot thing, but I shall survive. I actually don't mind them so long as I can keep my mind on somehting else (might be hard though because I'm not allowed to bring a book, phone, or anything with me).

Welcome back Row! Sounds like you've had an adventure of a summer.

Today feels so wierd. It's my mom's birthday and she's not here. I barely got to say happy birthday on the phone because when I had time to call her she was at the pool and we couldn't really hear anything. But we're throwing her a small surprise party this weekend that she (and my sister who's with her in Vegas) know nothing about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!