Chase Visa Lounge

2skibums

Earning My Ears
Can any Visa cardholder go to the Chase Visa card lounge? I have a Chase Disney Visa but my son doesn't.

I do not know the official policy, but last week I (w/o credit card) went in with a guest who has the Chase card.

Can any Visa cardholder go to the Chase Visa card lounge? I have a Chase Disney Visa but my son doesn't.

Anyone that has a Chase card can enter the lounge. It doesn't have to be a disney card. And each cardholder can bring up to 9 (!!) guests with them.

Yep - any Chase card, and the cardholder may be accompanied by up to 9 guests.

The lounge is pretty small. There may be a wait to get in.

I have never heard of this! Where is the Festival Center? What benefits are available in the lounge?

Thanks!

Festival Center is in the Building Formerly Known as the Wonders of Life.

The lounge is not upstairs. It is on the first floor.

When I went, free beverages (soda and water - but not bottled water; they have coffee and tea, but the coffee/hot water machine was broken), Werthers candies, comfy seating (not much of it), an information desk and the lounge has its own WiFi. But the park has WiFi now, too. Plus restrooms (small ones). Capacity of the room is small, if it is full you will have to wait until others leave.

They also give out wristbands for preferred seating to Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. They are limited so get there early if you want them. I can't comment on where the seats are though because our show was cancelled due to weather. It was our last night. We really enjoyed the lounge. They also had iPads to play with. The lounge is in the back of the Chocolate Experience, which is worth seeing in and of itself.

I believe there was also a television, can't tell you what was on it. I had my own Ipad with me, the connection is pretty good there. Was departing Orlando that day so I didn't try for any preferred seating for anything. I'm thinking of trying on Friday for Smash Mouth but I may not get there on time to get the wristband.

Great thanks for all the info. Not sure if DH & I will use the lounge but we may.

Where is the Festival Center? I missed this lounge on my past trip, but sounds like something to check out next time!

We went into the lounge a couple of times last week, and there were cartoons on the TV every time we went in. It was very full both times - no place to sit down. We just basically went in for a cold drink and left.

I went to the Festival Center and the Chase lounge yesterday.:) I had never done this before - only visited the booths at Food and Wine before not the Festival Center. Can't believe I had never done this - boy was I missing out!

I LOVED the Festival Center :thumbsup2- right up my alley - food demonstrations, wine sampling, wine seminars, little food and wine centered shopping, cookbooks, meet and greets with chefs and cookbook authors, cafe with nice wines, beers for sale and some food items like chicken wraps. I think I went in around 1:00 or 2:00pm and didn't leave til 6:00pm (another note - AIR CONDITIONING!) - I was able to get a ticket to the culinary demonstration at 5:00pm - normally $11 but with an AP discount only $9 and totally worth it! The chef was originally from Belgium but living in Chile working as a chef for a winery - did a scallop dish - so rich and wonderful paired with a great wine - each person had a little dish and more than a taste and less than a glass of the wine. It was a really enjoyable experience if you like cooking or eating!:rotfl: I've already been online trying to decide which culinary demonstration I want to do next!:coffee:

Well that is a report from a newbie! As far as the Chase lounge goes - tried that out too :goodvibes- it is located behind the Ghiradelli chocolate display - loved that - free chocolate samples and chocolate sculptures. The lounge is fairly small - nice lounge furniture - drinks - coffee/tea and sodas with small cups. I went in and had a cup of tea but it was getting crowded so worked my way back out and overheard a great wine seminar from a winemaker in South Africa. Note - even if you don't have a ticket you can enjoy a demo/seminar by sitting on the benches nearby - just don't get the samples.

So - it sounds like this is just an extra perk during Food and Wine Festival and not a year-round offering like the Visa Character Meet and Greet?

Just for Food & Wine Festival, which is sponsored by Chase this year.

They also give out wristbands for preferred seating to Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. They are limited so get there early if you want them.
I've heard this in other references to the lounge. Anyone with anecdotes on when the wristbands were available/not available? That is, something like "I was there at 11:30 and got one" or "I asked at 2:00 and they were all out".

The Festival Center is in Future World which opens at 9:00, but I'm guessing the Center doesn't open until 11:00 when the rest of F&W starts? And I assume that the Chase lounge opens when the Festival Center opens?

The Festival Center is in Future World which opens at 9:00, but I'm guessing the Center doesn't open until 11:00 when the rest of F&W starts? And I assume that the Chase lounge opens when the Festival Center opens?

According to Disney's website, the Festival Center opens at 9:00am so I would assume the Chase Lounge would also open at that time.

The center and the lounge open at 9. They do not wait until the World Showcase opens.

On weekends they have been running out of wristbands before noon.

There was one report that there were some concert wristbands available at 1 PM yesterday (Wednesday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter