Chase Visa Lounge

Thanks!!! We like that spot a lot. Have watched from there a few times.... It would be nice not to have to stake it out. :thumbsup2

so i've heard about the preferred viewing area for illuminations, but i am not interested in getting a wristband for that. can someone tell me what the preferred seating area is for the concert wristband? thanks!

We were first ones in the door at the center at 9am to get wristbands for the Boyz II Men concert on Tuesday. We got the 5:30 show and the seats were the 2nd row on the left side looking at the stage after the covered area. There are about 5 rows under the cover and then a path for walking. The seats are great but you have to be there at least an hour before the show or you may not get a good seat... it was nice not having to wait longer than that!

We were first ones in the door at the center at 9am to get wristbands for the Boyz II Men concert on Tuesday. We got the 5:30 show and the seats were the 2nd row on the left side looking at the stage after the covered area. There are about 5 rows under the cover and then a path for walking. The seats are great but you have to be there at least an hour before the show or you may not get a good seat... it was nice not having to wait longer than that!

thanks for the info! :thumbsup2 we are planning for the 5:30 show as well. but we are going to do character spot and soarin' first before we head to the chase lounge. i expect to be there around 10am. hopefully, there will still be some wristbands left!

when you say "the seats are great but you have to be there at least an hour before", you are saying that in regards to if you don't have the wristbands correct?

thanks for the info! :thumbsup2 we are planning for the 5:30 show as well. but we are going to do character spot and soarin' first before we head to the chase lounge. i expect to be there around 10am. hopefully, there will still be some wristbands left!

when you say "the seats are great but you have to be there at least an hour before", you are saying that in regards to if you don't have the wristbands correct?

No, when you get the wristbands they tell you to arrive at least 45 minutes beforehand. We did the American Adventure thing which is right across from the concert and we were done at 4:15... when we walked outside, they were letting everyone in for the concert already so actually an hour and 15 minutes before. If you want the best seats, get there at least by then and you will be able to move towards the center where the front row ends a bit shorter so you'll have no one in front of you. If you don't mind having one row in front of you then you could probably show up whenever but right around 15 minutes before the show they started to let everyone sit in that row even if they didn't have a wristband... just to fill up seats.

We got the 5:30 show and the seats were the 2nd row on the left side looking at the stage after the covered area. There are about 5 rows under the cover and then a path for walking.

So the seats aren't right up by the stage, correct? There are five rows under the covered area, then the path, then the reserved area for wristbands?

They also give out wristbands for preferred seating to Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. They are limited so get there early if you want them. I can't comment on where the seats are though because our show was cancelled due to weather. It was our last night. We really enjoyed the lounge. They also had iPads to play with. The lounge is in the back of the Chocolate Experience, which is worth seeing in and of itself.

They rope off the 1st three rows (not under the canopy) on the far left as you face the stage

No, when you get the wristbands they tell you to arrive at least 45 minutes beforehand. We did the American Adventure thing which is right across from the concert and we were done at 4:15... when we walked outside, they were letting everyone in for the concert already so actually an hour and 15 minutes before. If you want the best seats, get there at least by then and you will be able to move towards the center where the front row ends a bit shorter so you'll have no one in front of you. If you don't mind having one row in front of you then you could probably show up whenever but right around 15 minutes before the show they started to let everyone sit in that row even if they didn't have a wristband... just to fill up seats.

oh wow, i didn't realize. thanks for the clarification!

They rope off the 1st three rows (not under the canopy) on the far left as you face the stage

Darn! I was hoping they were closer to the stage; I remembered there being a roped off section near the stage a couple of years ago, and I could never figure out why, I was hoping this would be in the same area.

We went to the Chase lounge around 11 AM on Saturday. There were plenty of wristbands for both Illuminations and all three concert times (Sister Hazel that night). We went to the 5:30 concert (not using wristbands) and noted that there were several rows roped off in the front of the left section. About 15 minutes before the concert, the ropes were removed, and people standing along the side moved in to fill the seats (I think they were standing there waiting for that to happen so they could sit close to the stage, as they were plenty of seats available in other spots). We were in Epcot several evenings last week, and none of the concerts that we went to or that we walked by were totally full. Even though people may have been standing in the back, there were seats available as the concert started. The wristbands are nice, but for the most part they don't seem to be really necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter