Charm Swap

More info please!! do you mean charms for scrap books? charms for your wrist?
I actually just bought some cute christmas charms I didn't think I would like them but I used some stars at QVC and loved the look not too flashy some what flat!
If that is what you are talking about I would be interested.

yes spinning - scrapping charms -
I did a swap on another baord and I didn't think I would use all the charms - but I loved them and would love to host one here! I will post a few sites that sell them for those who do not know -
When I know how many people are in I will list categories
example: stars, hearts, spring theme, summer theme, words, etc...
then each person will buy 3 charms per person in the swap - send them all to me, I will divie them up and send them back in SASE. Some of the sites even have cheaper prices when bought in bulk:
heres an example: http://www.fancifulsinc.com/

hope that explains - but don't hesitate to ask more questions!
Patty

Once you've decided on a time frame, I might join. Things are pretty hectic for the next couple of weeks, but this sounds like fun. Who else is interested?

Patty, I love that last web site you posted! I am very new to embelishments and I went nuts! I can't wait till my package arrives! They had the fibers I really wanted! Plus a lot of other stuff I didn't know I wanted! HAHAHAHA

We are addicts aren't we!
I wish this board had a place to list all the great sites permenantly! I lost my 'favorites' when I switched from AOL to Verizon DSL last week, but THANK GOODNESS the ladies at CreatingKeepsakes message board are a wealth of info!

Have you been to www.creativexpress.com - I just ordered from them and the coluzzle packages and 14.99 paper are great!

ooppps...sorry I know your wallet isn't going to like me very much
:(
My dh almost hit the floor when he saw the last credit card bill. But he tolerates it because it is my one hobby/passion - I keep reminding him that I don't go to the bars, gamble, smoke, etc. :)

I originally didn't know if I would really use the charms but I have - I ad them to boarders, tags, titles! They are that perfect little something! :)

Patty

WOW! they were even cheaper for the Christmas charms! But I think I will wait...til my little package arrives and I see everything I ordered! HAHAHA

Can I come in and play too? :)

Sounds like loads of fun...count me in. Just let me know when, where and how.

Thanks

Patty, got an idea of the timeframe? I think I'd like to join in but it all depends on when we have to have it sent.

hey patti, count me in as well. sounds fun! maggie

oooh, patty! they really do have some darling things...

:rolleyes: dh is going to thank you for telling me about this...NOT!! LOL

:D It looks like I will have a lot of hubbys mad at me!
:(
Don't hate me cuz I know where all the deals are

oh ya - and - at Joanne.com you can get free shipping with the code FREEINMAY

;) :rolleyes:
I had wanted these $3 punches but wouldn't pay $6 shipping before!

ARE WE READY:

It looks like we have:

Spinning
Merrypoppins
Pammy Jo
Beansmom
DMoss3377
Mickeyluvr
RRBB
Nicurn

That makes 8 + me = 9. Correct me here if you have changed your mind or can't make the date. We will purchase 3 charms each per person (again they do not need to be the same charm just related!) So everyone will buy and get 27 charms!

I will need you to seperate them into seperate packages of three with your DISname on the package and mail them to me with a SASE (please include a few extra stamps that I will mail back to you if you don't need tham).
I highly recommend Bubble Envelopes to keep these precious charms safe!
They will be due to me by June14th.
I will PM you with my addy later.

Here are the choices - 1st come 1st serve:

angels/cherubs
stars
words
lock-n-keys
animals/insects
garden related/fruit
hearts
water related (dolphins,fish, etc)

(if you found something great that is not one of the above just let me know - I just want to make sure that we don't end up with 32 hearts! LOL)

Have fun shopping!

PattyT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter