Charm Swap

Still waiting for mine to arrive. I'm ready to repackage them and ship them out as soon as they get here.

I haven't forgotten...I'm waiting until I get to the GASC friday to see what they have!

put mine in the mail today, hope you get them soon patty! maggie

FYI! I mailed my charms out today! So be on the look out! I forgot to put a little note in it to thank you for doing this swap!
So Thank you!
Can't wait to get my goodie bag!

patty,

I was very disappointed yesterday. There were charms but only a couple angels. So I placed my order thru fancifuls this morning and had them shipped to you. Should be there in a few days.

Let me know.

sorry it was abad shopping day 4 u though :(

Fancifuls is AWESOME and they will be here pretty quick! I just need you to mail me your SASE with extra stamps though! thanks PAttyT

I got lots of charms in the mail today!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I got
PammyJo's
DMoss's
Nicurn's

Love em all!
You guys are going to love all of these!

PattyT

You're the best for organizing this swap...thanks so much. I'm so anxious to see what everyone sent in. :)

I'm so sorry that I'm holding up the works. My charms FINALLY came today. I'm so excited about using some of them! I've got my swaps in baggies and I'll make a run to the Post Office tomorrow to send them in. Has everyone just used a manilla envelope? And of course, I'll include a return envelope and postage.

Thanks so much for hosting this swap. Can't wait to see all my goodies!

YEAH! I was wondering! I can't wait to see the return package!

My charms are in the mail. Hope they get there in time. I'm at the mercy of Uncle Sam. ;)

I just go tthe rest of the charms in!
I have seperated them all -
and hope to make it to the post office tomorrow (along with the lawyers, the bank, the school, AUGH - when will the insanity end!) lol.
Beansmom I have the charms - but not your SASE!
I need that to mail you your charms - i will hold them for you till I get it!
PattyT

Thnk you all for participating in the swap - I think you will find all the charms are gorgeous!

Thank you to those who sent hostess gifts - no needed but much appreciated!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
HAPPY SCRAPPING!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :Pinkbounc I'm so excited I can't stand it!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter