Characters at Cafe Mickey

honeycomb

Mouseketeer
Do the characters appear frequently at Cafe Mickey or at certain times? I was just wondering if there were better times to go if you want to see characters or if there were times when you were unlikely to see them at all?

in the evening they first come out at 6.15 and we were in there for about an hour and a half and the characters seemed to come in and out most of the time we were in one way glad when they werent around as we got to eat we and the kids got excited when the characters were around and forgot to eat:yay:

hiope this is of some help

Thanks hushpuppie :thumbsup2

I think I read somewhere that they came around 6pm, I just wondered if we had a late dinner whether we would see them or not.

They're there at lunchtime finishing about 3pm then coming back about 6pm. I know when we ate there we left about 10.30pm, maybe even later, and they were still doing their rounds then. :)

It's in the afternoon that you wouldn't see them.

They're there at lunchtime finishing about 3pm then coming back about 6pm. I know when we ate there we left about 10.30pm, maybe even later, and they were still doing their rounds then. :)

It's in the afternoon that you wouldn't see them.

Thanks! That's just what I needed to know :thumbsup2

disneyland2005024.jpg

I just found this pic... I think it's qiute funny... It's from Cafe Mickey

We went at 12pm for lunch the characters came out at 12.15pm we were there till 1.15pm and they came out 3 times during our meal :banana:

We went on Friday for DSs birthday thanks to advice from on here.

We had a 12pm table and the characters came out after about 15 mins or so. We had robin hood, friar tuck, mickey (in full chefs kit) and king richard.

Then the next lot was Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and a bear I didn't recognise (from a film I've not seen I guess).

They came out another once each too before we left around 1.45pm.

:) Sadie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter