Chance of Lightning & 25 Other Friends at Connor's First Birthday, Birthday Party!

Yes, I now know the secrets for each domestic Toy Story. Google is a thing. And people love to share. So go ahead...learn up. Ain't gonna help. It is sooooo on!

My gaming has significantly decreased as of late. Weekday nights, while I do play at least an hour, I rarely get to two hours anymore. That'll change in November when COD BO2 comes out!

And yes, I found the whole DISer extraordinaire bit wholly funny. Brava!

Oh, and... #last

You're not on the right thread. And even if you were...you'd be up for stiff competition.

LASTiness!

All caught up!! Ugh I do think it would be quite a chore to be at DL with SO MANY family members, but I think you did a good job sticking with them but also leaving on your own when you needed to. Looknig forward to the lunch! I can't believe the wait times, maybe it's a good thing it will be a while before we get to visit Cars Land LOL!

You're not on the right thread. And even if you were...you'd be up for stiff competition.

LASTiness!

Oh no. With a chance for competition, he may just move over to the last thread. You may have said the thing he cannot resist. It's like Marty McFly accepting a challenge when someone calls him a chicken.

All caught up!! Ugh I do think it would be quite a chore to be at DL with SO MANY family members, but I think you did a good job sticking with them but also leaving on your own when you needed to. Looknig forward to the lunch! I can't believe the wait times, maybe it's a good thing it will be a while before we get to visit Cars Land LOL!

It was a chore at times. In rare moments, it can also be a lot of fun. I am hoping the Cars Land lines die down soon, but definitely before you get there.

I just remembered that I promised to let you know all of the places we found that did not accept our Key to the Magic cards. Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen was the first place that did not accept it. This seems to be the case with all of the non-Disney owned places we walked into. While I am sure this happens at Disneyworld too, we only discovered cash carts that did not accept them across multiple trips. When I come across the others at Disneyland, I will post at the time (assuming I remember).

Some of my family members went into the store just outside TSMM. The rest were standing around. Once again, I decided to leave. I told my Dad that we would see them at lunch. While I love them very much, they just could not move very far without stopping again. Without cutting the line, they could not even stay together long enough to ride things together. We were just better off on our own. Connor was still asleep, so we decided to come back to Paradise Pier to ride the carousel a little later. After ditching them for the second time, we headed back to Cars Land. Connor was too short for all of the rides there anyway.

223-1.jpg

224-1.jpg

Of course, we stopped and took some Photopass pictures along the way. The line for Duffy was very short. It was much shorter than the WDW counterpart. Just like the WDW version, it was in a walkway rather than an actual land. The queue and picture area is nicer there, so that may have something to do with the line. Anyway, after less than two minutes in line, their pictures were already being taken.

Photo0154FourBySix.jpg

Photo0166FourBySix.jpg

Then, Crap and I took a picture that we took years ago before we had kids. We look so different now. I wish I knew where the old copy was, but I do not. This was a special photo for us.

Photo0184FourBySix.jpg

When we arrived, the streets looked less crowded. I am guessing all the people who arrived early had already left Cars Land.

225-1.jpg

The line for Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree was at 30 minutes now. When I was planning my day in Cars Land, I never thought this would be the ride we went on first. However, Luigi’s Flying Tires was still listed as 90 minutes. Wanting to do something in Cars Land, we decided to ride. Lolo said he would watch Connor while we rode, so we could all ride together.

227-1.jpg

226-1.jpg

When we entered the line, a CM handed me a necklace with a card attached to help them track the wait time. This made me curious myself, so I looked at the time when we entered. As we made our way through the queue, we saw a lot of neat looking things. There were all kinds of artifacts you would find in a tow yard.

There were license plates from Rubberneck County and Rolling Stop.
229-1.jpg

Junk and bumpers were sectioned off in the middle of the queue.
230-1.jpg

In true Mater fashion, there were quotes that were not quite right, but very cutely wrong.
231-1.jpg

This was a nice sign that depicted scenarios where Mater may be helpful.
232-1.jpg

A political sign for Mater the Greater.
234-1.jpg

Posters about Monster Truck wrestlers and a Matador (The Mater-dor).
235-1.jpg

236-1.jpg

There were a few large fans that helped keep guests cool. It also helped that most of the queue is covered.
237-1.jpg

Big barrels of oil and old rusty signs.
238-1.jpg

Do not forget to look up. There are fun signs and things to look at near the ceiling too.
240-1.jpg

Xander was finally going to ride something in Cars Land. Do not be deceived by the look on his face. He was excited.
239-1.jpg

Xander got really excited as we got closer to the front. He said the ride looked neat.
245-1.jpg

It looked neat to me. Every detail down to the sky was considered in this ride.
246-1.jpg

When it was finally time to enter the inner queue, I handed the CM the time holder. At first, she barely paid attention to my attempt at giving it to her. She finally took it and stuck it straight in her pocket without even looking at. Since I wanted to know even if she did not, I looked at the time. From the moment we entered until the moment she collected it, we were in line for 37 minutes. This is a somewhat slow loading ride like Dumbo. By the time we got in our tractor and the ride started, it was over 40 minutes. That meant the quoted wait time was off by over 33%. Knowing the cast member did not even look at the time holder, I doubt the time ever got updated either.

After two of the three rides we had been on advertising incorrect wait times, I started paying more attention to advertised wait times than I usually do. We discovered that times were often off. More often than not, the quoted time was under the actual time. The Little Mermaid was an exception since there is no way the line was even five minutes. Even when a ride is walk on though, it usually claims the line is at least five minutes. It has been a long time, since I’ve seen a ride advertised with a 0 minute wait time. I have seen it though.

Once we got into the inner queue, we decided Xander would ride with me. That way, Crap could get pictures of his first Cars Land ride. He is better at taking pictures than I am, so his plan made sense. There are two sides to this ride with three tracks in each. It was neat that you moved through each of the three tracks on your side giving you a different view each time. Xander really enjoyed the ride. For those who do not like the throw up rides, it does not have a similar feel as the Tea Cups where the spinning is somewhat constant. It kind of reminded me of the carnival ride that turns you slowly then spins you very fast around the corner and sends you flying in the direction you are moving toward.

248-1.jpg

250-1.jpg

Luckily, I read in Bret’s report that it moved you pretty hard. Anytime we moved around, I held on tight. I never ran into Xander through the whole ride. Although he ran into me a few times, it never hurt. Despite the 40+ minute wait and the fact that some consider this a kid’s ride, I enjoyed it as well. My favorite part (other than the ride itself) was Mater’s singing through the ride. For the rest of the day, I kept singing the song in my head. I preferred that very much to when It’s A Small World gets stuck in my head. You’re welcome for anyone who now has that song stuck in his/her head. It is in my head too.

249-1.jpg

Crap enjoyed the ride as well, so it was a hit with all three of us. When we got off the ride, I saw a cool shed near the exit for the junkyard crew. Thinking it would be a cool picture for Xander, I told him to stand there. It was not my best Mommy moment when three cast members who were inside came out hitting Xander with the door. The good news is he did not get hurt, and I will not have him pose in front of any doors again as not to tempt fate and get unlucky the next time.

251-1.jpg

Connor was still asleep when we exited the ride, so we checked the line for Luigi’s Flying Tires again. It was still at 90 minutes, so we decided to leave Cars Land again. At least we finally did something! Since we had a lot of fun doing it, we were glad we took the time to check back. The timing to head out was perfect anyway, because we were within the fastpass return time for Screamin’.

I get that it is probably difficult to get exact times. Had either CM actually looked at the card when I handed it to them, I would not have even complained. At Disneyworld, the CM who I handed the holder to looked at it. The times there also seemed to be more accurate.

I just assumed LM had a fastpass machine (this was our first time there since it opened). How were they giving out surprise fastpasses for a ride that does not have a fastpass line?

My kids will behave in lines or they will not stay in them. Xander knows this already, and Connor will learn it.

Crap loves to trash talk. It is not the quality I fell in love with him for, but it is a part of him I am used to.

I will read your TR Kim after I respond to your post.

It's is difficult to get the exact wait time for any rides. I understand that the CM's give out those cards to the guests in the queue to see how long the wait time is. Good thing that I didn't even get one of those cards while I was in the line.

I see. Since last summer during the summertime, the DLR was also giving the hotel guests extra FP tickets for the FP rides. That was a nice compliment to the DLR hotel guests for staying during the summertime.

They will behave or leave the line. Just like what any parent would do.

Everyone loves to trash talk today. He is a very nice guy and I can see why you love him so much.

Can't wait to read your next post.

I will read your TR Kim after I respond to your post.

It's is difficult to get the exact wait time for any rides. I understand that the CM's give out those cards to the guests in the queue to see how long the wait time is. Good thing that I didn't even get one of those cards while I was in the line.

I see. Since last summer during the summertime, the DLR was also giving the hotel guests extra FP tickets for the FP rides. That was a nice compliment to the DLR hotel guests for staying during the summertime.

They will behave or leave the line. Just like what any parent would do.

Everyone loves to trash talk today. He is a very nice guy and I can see why you love him so much.

Can't wait to read your next post.

I did not mind holding the card. It just does not make any sense to me that they do not even look at it. People do not expect exact times and most people probably do not even look to see how line they're in line. Had I not been given the card, I probably would not have been aware the times were off. Seeing them not even look at the cards made me want to check other times out.

The bonus fastpasses were not only for hotel guests. Since we had military hoppers, there is no way the fastpass machines knew our tickets belonged to hotel guests. I think everyone gets them for certain attractions. This is done at WDW too. Peter Pan gave us a bonus fastpass for Philharmagic that I would not have watched either. It just seems like the bonus fastpasses would be for rides or shows that have their own fastpass machines. Otherwise, what line would you go through when you return with the fastpass?

Yes, we should all take them out of line.

Crap is a nice guy most of the time. His comptetiveness is not my favorite quality of his, but it is him.

I did not mind holding the card. It just does not make any sense to me that they do not even look at it. People do not expect exact times and most people probably do not even look to see how line they're in line. Had I not been given the card, I probably would not have been aware the times were off. Seeing them not even look at the cards made me want to check other times out.

The bonus fastpasses were not only for hotel guests. Since we had military hoppers, there is no way the fastpass machines knew our tickets belonged to hotel guests. I think everyone gets them for certain attractions. This is done at WDW too. Peter Pan gave us a bonus fastpass for Philharmagic that I would not have watched either. It just seems like the bonus fastpasses would be for rides or shows that have their own fastpass machines. Otherwise, what line would you go through when you return with the fastpass?

Yes, we should all take them out of line.

Crap is a nice guy most of the time. His comptetiveness is not my favorite quality of his, but it is him.

Id doesn't make any sense at all why they didn't look at it unless they know what the time is when they got the card. I also don't pay attention to the wait times that are posted at the entrance. Sometimes they are correct and sometimes they are wrong. I know for a fact in the morning time the wait times are 10 minutes or less.

It would be nice if the FP machines knew about your tickets so they can give out extra FP for other rides. Thanks for the tip that WDW can give out a bonus FP. I just haven't got one yet at WDW. Maybe when I go back to WDW. I did get extra FPs at DCA for Flynn's Arcade or Mad Arcade. But those were just for the video games. Maybe I haven't got the bonus FP yet for another ride.

Very nice pics from your updated TR. The kids with Duffy when Connor was sleeping was adorable. Nice couple pic of you and Crap at Paradise Park.

40 minutes just to get on MJJ. That was a long time just to ride it. But I am glad that you got to ride it and took a lot of pictures of the signs while in the queue. You did say that the CM's handed you one of the time cards when you enter the ride and when you gave it to them they didn't look at it. I was surprise to see that the CM's didn't look at it carefully and put it in her pocket.

Glad that you, Crap and Xander got to ride MJJ that day even though the wait time was long. You can tell when you rode the ride that it is almost a combination of Tea Cups (without going in one direction) and Francis' Ladybug Boogie. The best part about the ride is the music where they have 9 different tracks of music when riding MJJ.

Good thing that Xander wasn't hurt right by the CM shed.

Id doesn't make any sense at all why they didn't look at it unless they know what the time is when they got the card. I also don't pay attention to the wait times that are posted at the entrance. Sometimes they are correct and sometimes they are wrong. I know for a fact in the morning time the wait times are 10 minutes or less.

It would be nice if the FP machines knew about your tickets so they can give out extra FP for other rides. Thanks for the tip that WDW can give out a bonus FP. I just haven't got one yet at WDW. Maybe when I go back to WDW. I did get extra FPs at DCA for Flynn's Arcade or Mad Arcade. But those were just for the video games. Maybe I haven't got the bonus FP yet for another ride.

Very nice pics from your updated TR. The kids with Duffy when Connor was sleeping was adorable. Nice couple pic of you and Crap at Paradise Park.

40 minutes just to get on MJJ. That was a long time just to ride it. But I am glad that you got to ride it and took a lot of pictures of the signs while in the queue. You did say that the CM's handed you one of the time cards when you enter the ride and when you gave it to them they didn't look at it. I was surprise to see that the CM's didn't look at it carefully and put it in her pocket.

Glad that you, Crap and Xander got to ride MJJ that day even though the wait time was long. You can tell when you rode the ride that it is almost a combination of Tea Cups (without going in one direction) and Francis' Ladybug Boogie. The best part about the ride is the music where they have 9 different tracks of music when riding MJJ.

Good thing that Xander wasn't hurt right by the CM shed.

How would they know what time I got the card though unless they looked at it? I think they should look at it right when they receive it and update the time out front right away. If they do not look at it for a while, they may not update the time up front or update it with the wrong time. Crap is always talking about the customer experience. He just rubbed off on me I guess. Some people may get in a 30 minute line but not a 40 minute line. It makes a difference to some people, especially when they are only going once a year or less often.

I do remember your fastpass for the mad arcade. We got one of those as well from Goofy's Sky School. Unfortunately, it was another fastpass that we did not use. At WDW, we also got a bonus fastpass for VotLM although I cannot remember what ride we got it from. Since we got a bonus fastpass on RSR both days, I am assuming you will get one when you go this next trip. Hopefully, it is not for LM.

Thank you. I have so many pictures of one or both boys sleeping while visiting characters that it has become so normal now.

Honestly, I would not have lined up at that time if I knew the wait was going to be over 40 minutes. Almost every review I read (including yours) said it was not worth a wait that long. Since it was posted as 30 minutes, we went for it. The CM really did not care about the time card at all. She barely seemed like she wanted to collect it from me.

I am glad we rode it too. We all loved it and thought it was worth the 40 minute wait, although the wait would have been less if we got to Cars Land earlier. Next time, we will. The name of the carnival ride it most closely resembles escapes me. Your description is better than mine. Thank you. All day I was singing that song. Now, I just keep singing IASW and cannot remember the lyrics. There are nine different songs? We were in line a long time, and I never noticed. I guess there was one that repeated the most.

Thank goodness he did not get hurt, because it was my brilliant idea to put him there.

I'm back and all caught up! Everything looks great! Carsland reminds me a lot of the cars section of AoA! Connor is getting do big I love the photos of him taking to goofy on the phone and the one of you nursing him in line! Xander looks so much older then your last tr it's crazy how quickly they grow! I wouldn't worry about Connor being in hour bed-it's about survival and what works for you, I coslept with both my kids when they nursed a lit at night!

I'm back and all caught up! Everything looks great! Carsland reminds me a lot of the cars section of AoA! Connor is getting do big I love the photos of him taking to goofy on the phone and the one of you nursing him in line! Xander looks so much older then your last tr it's crazy how quickly they grow! I wouldn't worry about Connor being in hour bed-it's about survival and what works for you, I coslept with both my kids when they nursed a lit at night!

Welcome back. I cannot wait to read all about your trip. :yay: to hearing about the cars wing at AoA too. Connor is still very small, so I am glad people see that he is getting bigger. He adored talking to Goofy on the phone. Xander grew almost 2 inches since his birthday, so he is definitely getting bigger. Yes, it is going way too fast. Whenever I tell him to stop growing he says, "I grow when I sleep, and I have to sleep, Mommy." I used to transfer Connor down after he nursed (except for when I fell asleep while nursing him). Ever since he got teeth, I have never fallen asleep while he nurses. He is a biter and clamps down sometimes when he is out. I need to be awake right as he starts clamping down or he really hurts me. The problem is he is harder than ever to transfer down anymore. A few months ago, I just stopped trying in the middle of the night.

Fantastic picture of you and Crap!

I love that Xander looks so bored in the Duffy pictures. :rotfl: You never know with kids.

The ride looked like lots of fun. Love the "throw up ride" usage. :thumbsup2 Is it kind of like the Tilt a Whirl? I'll bet that Xander just loved CarsLand. It really looks like a little boy's dream come true.

Fantastic picture of you and Crap!

I love that Xander looks so bored in the Duffy pictures. :rotfl: You never know with kids.

The ride looked like lots of fun. Love the "throw up ride" usage. :thumbsup2 Is it kind of like the Tilt a Whirl? I'll bet that Xander just loved CarsLand. It really looks like a little boy's dream come true.

Thank you. We look older and wiser "aka fatter," but I love the picture.

Xander is funny that way. More often than not, he ignores the characters or seems disinterested. Then, he lights up and smothers them with hugs. Go figure. Connor is more consistent with his stare down persona when he is awake.

The ride was way more fun than I expected. From the way other described it, I was not looking forward to it much. It is closer to the Tilt-A-Whirl than any other ride I've pictured so far. By golly, I think that is the best description possible. Thanks Shannon. Yes, I fully proclaim that ii stole that term from Bryan. Prior to your first amazing trip report, I had never heard that term. Xander LOVED Cars Land. He cannot wait to go back. Poor kid has no clue that barring some miracle, it is going to take a while.

How would they know what time I got the card though unless they looked at it? I think they should look at it right when they receive it and update the time out front right away. If they do not look at it for a while, they may not update the time up front or update it with the wrong time. Crap is always talking about the customer experience. He just rubbed off on me I guess. Some people may get in a 30 minute line but not a 40 minute line. It makes a difference to some people, especially when they are only going once a year or less often.

I do remember your fastpass for the mad arcade. We got one of those as well from Goofy's Sky School. Unfortunately, it was another fastpass that we did not use. At WDW, we also got a bonus fastpass for VotLM although I cannot remember what ride we got it from. Since we got a bonus fastpass on RSR both days, I am assuming you will get one when you go this next trip. Hopefully, it is not for LM.

Thank you. I have so many pictures of one or both boys sleeping while visiting characters that it has become so normal now.

Honestly, I would not have lined up at that time if I knew the wait was going to be over 40 minutes. Almost every review I read (including yours) said it was not worth a wait that long. Since it was posted as 30 minutes, we went for it. The CM really did not care about the time card at all. She barely seemed like she wanted to collect it from me.

I am glad we rode it too. We all loved it and thought it was worth the 40 minute wait, although the wait would have been less if we got to Cars Land earlier. Next time, we will. The name of the carnival ride it most closely resembles escapes me. Your description is better than mine. Thank you. All day I was singing that song. Now, I just keep singing IASW and cannot remember the lyrics. There are nine different songs? We were in line a long time, and I never noticed. I guess there was one that repeated the most.

Thank goodness he did not get hurt, because it was my brilliant idea to put him there.

Unless they are psychic or know what the wait time is by the queue. You are correct that they should look at it right when they receive it. What time did you get the card during MJJ? I can understand the CM's giving it out to the guests at a certain time and then calculate the wait time by the time they receive it from the guests in the queue. I would really like a accurate time on the wait times of the rides so I can plan out what to do next.

It will be very interesting to see what bonus FP we get on RSR.

If MJJ was only 15 minutes or less, then it would be no problem. Since you were there during your trip and the park was crowded, the time goes by really quickly when in the queue and all of a sudden you were on the ride.

Glad that you got to ride MJJ during your trip and you really like it. The song was fun and it did match the ride. I have heard from reports that there were nine different songs. I only listen to only one song when we rode it during the preview. The times I was around MJJ, I didn't pay fully attention to the music. Maybe I or you need to ride it multiple times and hear those different tracks for MJJ.

Unless they are psychic or know what the wait time is by the queue. You are correct that they should look at it right when they receive it. What time did you get the card during MJJ? I can understand the CM's giving it out to the guests at a certain time and then calculate the wait time by the time they receive it from the guests in the queue. I would really like a accurate time on the wait times of the rides so I can plan out what to do next.

It will be very interesting to see what bonus FP we get on RSR.

If MJJ was only 15 minutes or less, then it would be no problem. Since you were there during your trip and the park was crowded, the time goes by really quickly when in the queue and all of a sudden you were on the ride.

Glad that you got to ride MJJ during your trip and you really like it. The song was fun and it did match the ride. I have heard from reports that there were nine different songs. I only listen to only one song when we rode it during the preview. The times I was around MJJ, I didn't pay fully attention to the music. Maybe I or you need to ride it multiple times and hear those different tracks for MJJ.

I never take notes for my trip reports and only go off of memory. While I do not remember the exact time we got in line, I am positive it was exactly 37 minutes later when I handed her the card. That day, I remembered the start and end time. Although, it was almost five more minutes from that point before we actually rode.

Hopefully, you get a better fastpass that you could actually use.

As far as the MJJ line goes, I would be willing to get in it again for a 30 minute wait. I'd be hesitant to get in a longer one, since a 40 minute wait would probably end up being nearly an hour. The ride is nice but not an hour wait nice.

Do you remember how your song went? I wonder if it is the same one I heard that I am having a hard time remembering now.

Yes, I now know the secrets for each domestic Toy Story. Google is a thing. And people love to share. So go ahead...learn up. Ain't gonna help. It is sooooo on!

My gaming has significantly decreased as of late. Weekday nights, while I do play at least an hour, I rarely get to two hours anymore. That'll change in November when COD BO2 comes out!

And yes, I found the whole DISer extraordinaire bit wholly funny. Brava!

Oh, and... #last

Hmmm... if you looked up the hints online, you really should have had a much better score. :P My DH and I are ultra-competitive as well and while I don't remember all of the tricks, I'll have to PM Kim on an easy way to rack up a lot of points. My DS3 and I beat DH this past Tuesday, because he couldn't remember any of the tips and this was with me aiming and DS3 pulling on the cord slowly, unbearably slow, but it was his birthday and we were at DCA for him.

We also beat him out of the first 2 rooms of Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, due to what DH claimed was a faulty blaster. :rotfl:

deliareh said:
Hmmm... if you looked up the hints online, you really should have had a much better score. :P My DH and I are ultra-competitive as well and while I don't remember all of the tricks, I'll have to PM Kim on an easy way to rack up a lot of points. My DS3 and I beat DH this past Tuesday, because he couldn't remember any of the tips and this was with me aiming and DS3 pulling on the cord slowly, unbearably slow, but it was his birthday and we were at DCA for him.

We also beat him out of the first 2 rooms of Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, due to what DH claimed was a faulty blaster. :rotfl:

I didn't look up any tips until just a few days ago. Did so in response to the chatter on this thread.

Please feel free to PM Kimberly. To do so would be akin to adding more fuel to the fire that will burn so hotly when I destroy her score the next time we play. #NoAmountOfHelpWillHelp

:)

Welcome back. Hopefully, you do a trip report, because I want to read all about it. I am sure your son had a great birthday. Thanks. I would appreciate any tips I can get.

I was beating Crap with Connor in my arms until the very end of Buzz when he found a secret target and got a lot of points. Then again, there was a malfunction with his picture, so I never actually saw his score. :lmao: Bret gets really high scores on Buzz, so I will brush up on his tips before our next trip.

I can be competitive, but luckily I do not take it as seriously as Crap does.

I didn't look up any tips until just a few days ago. Did so in response to the chatter on this thread.

Please feel free to PM Kimberly. To do so would be akin to adding more fuel to the fire that will burn so hotly when I destroy her score the next time we play. #NoAmountOfHelpWillHelp

:)

You are lucky that I did not get the tips before we left then, because I probably would have beaten you.

Since you know the tricks now, at least I can know them to if people send me tips. Everyone gets how competitive you are now. Let's get back to the focus of the report, which should not be trash talking. Thanks.

kmedina said:
I never take notes for my trip reports and only go off of memory. While I do not remember the exact time we got in line, I am positive it was exactly 37 minutes later when I handed her the card. That day, I remembered the start and end time. Although, it was almost five more minutes from that point before we actually rode.

Hopefully, you get a better fastpass that you could actually use.

As far as the MJJ line goes, I would be willing to get in it again for a 30 minute wait. I'd be hesitant to get in a longer one, since a 40 minute wait would probably end up being nearly an hour. The ride is nice but not an hour wait nice.

Do you remember how your song went? I wonder if it is the same one I heard that I am having a hard time remembering now.

Same here. The only notes that I might take is the wait times of the rides since I remember most of it by the pictures.

It will be interesting to see what I get that day.

30 minutes or less is about the highest for MJJ if I want or someone else in my party that wants to ride it.

I forgot what the song is called but I know for fact that when I read the reports about MJJ, there were nine different song tracks for the ride. You can check out my video on YouTube to see if that is the same soundtrack that you got during your ride on MJJ.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Same here. The only notes that I might take is the wait times of the rides since I remember most of it by the pictures.

It will be interesting to see what I get that day.

30 minutes or less is about the highest for MJJ if I want or someone else in my party that wants to ride it.

I forgot what the song is called but I know for fact that when I read the reports about MJJ, there were nine different song tracks for the ride. You can check out my video on YouTube to see if that is the same soundtrack that you got during your ride on MJJ.

More often than not, I do not even notice or remember wait times. I remember TSMM and MJJ because of the circumstances. There were a few others I remember too, because I was actively trying to pay attention. That said, I probably should have written them down, because I do not remember the exact times from quite a few of them (including RSR from either day).

That's right. I watched your video in the past, so I should have remembered you got one. I am going over there now to see if you had the same song I did. There may have been nine songs, but I only remember one. It was the one I kept singing (in my head) for the rest of the day.

You can check out my video on YouTube to see if that is the same soundtrack that you got during your ride on MJJ.

That is a different song than the one I heard. I preferred the one I heard. At least now, I've heard two of the nine. When we were in line, I never noticed any songs that were playing. They probably change the track for each set of riders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter