chainsaw and flag show at epcot?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anyone on the team has had the pleasure of viewing these new shows? Curious what they are like.:confused3

We are down here now and will probably be in Epcot Wednesday. I am very curious what the show will be like, we really liked Off Kilter and made a point of watching the show every trip.

Well I tried to watch it, to be honest I was board at 4 min, I skipped ahead to hear the volume of the chainsaws, not pleasant for me at all. Thanks for the heads up, I will never need to see this again

No way for me . . . its not funny or entertaining.
Looks like I will be waiting on line to see Journey into Imagination with Figment over this act.

I enjoyed hearing the music from Off-Kilter . . . this is really boring.

I have seen the lumberjack show. It's cute but a one off for me. The sounds of chainsaws aren't Disney magic for me.

I saw the show last week. What I thought was odd was that they had axes extremely close to the audience. It seemed a little dangerous to me. Not exactly sure what the entertainment value was either. It was ok for a few minutes but we moved on fairly quickly.

I watched the video ...exactly what Disney VP/decision-maker saw this act and decided it would be a good idea? I say -give 'em the axe! If nothing else, it's a waste of wood.

Thanks for posting the link, thats the first I've seen of the 'fire wood cutting show'. Talk about shock and awe. That maybe the worst thing I've ever seen on the internet. What the hell is Disney thinking or smoking? Such a boring show and adding the sounds of chainsaws to the park? I get trying to maximize profits but this is just insane. I'd rather see nothing in that spot than this.

Such a boring show and adding the sounds of chainsaws to the park?

It's being dubbed the "S"-Lumberjack show. If it doesn't work out, I hear they are going to have people in rocking chairs knitting tokes!

My assumption is that they've based it on how popular the lumberjack shows are in Alaska, but I really think they've missed the mark here.

Sayhello

My assumption is that they've based it on how popular the lumberjack shows are in Alaska, but I really think they've missed the mark here. Sayhello

Was there this week and saying it missed the mark is being too kind. The show just stunk, nothing worth saving. Put the whole show in the wood chipper and start again.

Just watched the Lumberjack show. It seriously looks like something from a state fair. It was awful... I'll throw an ax at a wall if Disney will pay me. I think I'd be about as good.

Just watched the Lumberjack show. It seriously looks like something from a state fair. It was awful... I'll throw an ax at a wall if Disney will pay me. I think I'd be about as good.

Please, let's not start insulting State Fairs now!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest