Celebrations Galore & Free Dining too! A Sept 2012 PTR (TR started!)

Love those dresses, especially the pink one! Aww, I bet Cole will love splashing around in the water areas! Babies always look like they're having so much fun!
If you just can't bring yourself to wear the Croc flipflops, I really love Reefs. Not too pricey and great if you have high arches. Mine are black with thin straps-- I like as simple as possible!
Who doesn't love the travel aisle at Target?!

Thanks! I still haven't worn a dress while at WDW! I might try it out on this trip...we'll see.

I think it will be a nice break for Cole to go play in the water areas. He'll need time to let out some steam.

I don't have a high arch, but I'm just trying to be kind to my body.

Love the clothes and your accessories!! I esp love the camera case. Funny story-I ordered new eyeglasses a month or so ago, and when he sat the Case in front of me it hit me-I'd ordered Vera Bradley glasses, and didnt realize it i just thought they were cute! And theyre the same pattern as your case!

Thank you! Haha....I would love Vera glasses!

my favorite is the blue dress! I really, really like it!! And I love madisons shirts and the little elephant shirt for cole is toooo cute! But, I love all his outfits! LOL!!! And no,crocs are not the cutest shoes in the world, but lord, I love wearing them in Disney! I do not c HOW you wear flip flops all the time! I have a super super high arch and i would be limping after day 1 for sure!

Thanks Shawna! I couldn't resist that elephant shirt for Cole. I wear flip flops all the time (once it hits about 50 degrees) so it doesn't bother me at WDW. My feet and legs never hurt.

I absolutely love the clothes, especially the blue dress! The water outfits for Cole are absolutely adorable.

Crocs are awesome, despite their looks :P Super useful!

Thanks!

Meghan, I'm sure you'll be able to wear those dresses easier/more comfortably on your August trip with no kids. Chasing after a toddler in a dress is not my idea of fun! :rotfl: Or, if you are on a slower pace this trip with Cole you mabe can change in the evenings to a dress-uh oh-I think I just created more packing for you! :)

Oh, BTW, I am not on the Croc bandwagon (yet) either. I simply just cannot do it!

Meghan, I'm sure you'll be able to wear those dresses easier/more comfortably on your August trip with no kids. Chasing after a toddler in a dress is not my idea of fun! :rotfl: Or, if you are on a slower pace this trip with Cole you mabe can change in the evenings to a dress-uh oh-I think I just created more packing for you! :)

Oh, BTW, I am not on the Croc bandwagon (yet) either. I simply just cannot do it!

I agree with you on the dresses. I don't like the idea of getting on and off attractions in a dress.

Madison always wears the Croc mary janes to WDW, but they discontinued them! She might be able to wear the smallest size in women's, but we'll have to wait and see. She's pretty bummed about it. I'll probably get Crocs for Cole, but I'm not sure yet. Too many decisions!

I love your shopping posts. :) The dresses are so cute! I love all 3 of them. You're just like me when it comes to this. I keep buying clothes and telling Kris I'm 'stocking up for vacation.' ;)

They don't like the Muppets? What in the what now? I can't even comprehend that. Who doesn't like the muppets?

I've looked into buying Croc flip flops and mary janes. Anything but those clogs. I just can't bring myself to do it. U-G-L-Y!

I love your shopping posts. :) The dresses are so cute! I love all 3 of them. You're just like me when it comes to this. I keep buying clothes and telling Kris I'm 'stocking up for vacation.' ;)

They don't like the Muppets? What in the what now? I can't even comprehend that. Who doesn't like the muppets?

I've looked into buying Croc flip flops and mary janes. Anything but those clogs. I just can't bring myself to do it. U-G-L-Y!

Thanks Jenny! I do stock up for vacation. All summer I just look at all of my vacation clothes wishing I could wear them. :goodvibes

I don't know who they are. Everyone loves the Muppets!!

The clogs are terrible. I did buy a pair for Madison, but for good reason. When we have days full of irish dancing shows, she can slips the clogs on right over her dance shoes. Target carries Jibbitz by Crocs and they are a cheaper version which is great.

I despise the clog crocs, but am completely in love with the Capri flip flops. I'm on my 3rd pair. I think they're even a little more suportive than the ones you got, and they are so comfy. No blisters, no back pain, and I don't have to wear hot socks and tennis shoes!! Another great flip flop is the Nike Celso. I tried Teva's (highly recommended by several Dis'ers) but I didn't like the way my foot moved around too much with them, and rubbed in between my toes. :confused3

I despise the clog crocs, but am completely in love with the Capri flip flops. I'm on my 3rd pair. I think they're even a little more suportive than the ones you got, and they are so comfy. No blisters, no back pain, and I don't have to wear hot socks and tennis shoes!! Another great flip flop is the Nike Celso. I tried Teva's (highly recommended by several Dis'ers) but I didn't like the way my foot moved around too much with them, and rubbed in between my toes. :confused3

I actually have a pair of the Capri flip flops and I don't like them. I don't even really like the ones I have. The reason is they are so wide! I like regular old flip flops because they are the shape of my foot. I cannot wear sneakers! I hate them. I typically wear my Uggs or dressy boots in the winter and then flip flops all spring/summer/fall. Sneakers are my arch nemesis. :laughing:

I actually have a pair of the Capri flip flops and I don't like them. I don't even really like the ones I have. The reason is they are so wide! I like regular old flip flops because they are the shape of my foot. I cannot wear sneakers! I hate them. I typically wear my Uggs or dressy boots in the winter and then flip flops all spring/summer/fall. Sneakers are my arch nemesis. :laughing:

You're right, they are very wide, which is probably why I like them-I have very wide feet! Which is why I don't like sneakers! :) The Nike ones are alot more narrow, and nice and squishy. :love: I really need to figure out how to post pics on here!!:confused3

Sigh, I've missed your shopping posts in your PTRs! I love the way you shop for vacations! Kinda like my mindset. Too bad living in New England means I should have more colder weather clothing than warm weather clothing, but for some reason I have more flip flops than anything else? :confused3

I love the pink dress from Target. Did you just get it recently? I may need to go off in search of it and try it on to see if it would fit me or if it's too tiny for me. Super cute though. I have a shopping problem when it comes to Target though....I must keep that store in business.

I love all of the sundresses. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be between the blue & pink one.
I think I will wear more sundresses on this trip because it's always so humid in September. I only wore one sundress my last trip & it was much cooler. Everyone ask me how I wore a dress with the rides, but I wore biker shorts underneath just in case it might be a problem getting out of the rides, but it never was a problem.

I bought Chaco's for our last WDW trip. I hardly wear them because I think they are ugly. I guess I'll get some more use out of them again!

I'm glad you posted about the tye-dye shirts because I was going to msg you & ask where you purchased the ones from your last trip.

I LOVE Madison' blue shirt! And, all of Cole's swim suits. He is going to look so cute! :cutie:

I love your VB camera case. I just ordered me some VB last week from their website & it should be arriving at my house today or tomorrow! :goodvibes

Will you be posting about your August trip on here too?

You're right, they are very wide, which is probably why I like them-I have very wide feet! Which is why I don't like sneakers! :) The Nike ones are alot more narrow, and nice and squishy. :love: I really need to figure out how to post pics on here!!:confused3

I have a few pairs of sneakers, but they are more "fashion" than "function". I have to do some more footwear investigating.

Posting pics is quite easy. I use Photobucket to upload the pics off of my computer. Once the pics are upload, you just have to copy (I believe there are 4 links under each picture. Use the last option) the code. Back on the Dis, select the icon that looks like a mountain and then copy your picture code. Ta da!

Sigh, I've missed your shopping posts in your PTRs! I love the way you shop for vacations! Kinda like my mindset. Too bad living in New England means I should have more colder weather clothing than warm weather clothing, but for some reason I have more flip flops than anything else? :confused3

I love the pink dress from Target. Did you just get it recently? I may need to go off in search of it and try it on to see if it would fit me or if it's too tiny for me. Super cute though. I have a shopping problem when it comes to Target though....I must keep that store in business.

I love posting about shopping! I think at last count I have 30 or 35 pairs of flip flops. :laughing: I own way too many pairs of flip flops and tank tops for living in Buffalo!

The Target dress was in this week's ad. Normally $24.99 on sale for $20! They came in the color I bought, blue and black. They had tons of black when I was there on Tuesday, but I bought the last red one and they only had the blue in a XXL. I spend so much money every time I'm at that store!

I love all of the sundresses. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be between the blue & pink one.
I think I will wear more sundresses on this trip because it's always so humid in September. I only wore one sundress my last trip & it was much cooler. Everyone ask me how I wore a dress with the rides, but I wore biker shorts underneath just in case it might be a problem getting out of the rides, but it never was a problem.

I bought Chaco's for our last WDW trip. I hardly wear them because I think they are ugly. I guess I'll get some more use out of them again!

I'm glad you posted about the tye-dye shirts because I was going to msg you & ask where you purchased the ones from your last trip.

I LOVE Madison' blue shirt! And, all of Cole's swim suits. He is going to look so cute! :cutie:

I love your VB camera case. I just ordered me some VB last week from their website & it should be arriving at my house today or tomorrow! :goodvibes

Will you be posting about your August trip on here too?

I love sundresses too. I just don't wear them nearly as much as I want to. I do think I'll have an issue wearing them at WDW with a little one in tow. All that in and out of the stroller, running around after him if he's in the water play areas, bending over to put bags under the stroller....not a good clothing option.

The tye dye shirts are awesome! She's also on Facebook. One Great Thing Like I said, she still takes custom orders, she just can't post her pre made items on etsy anymore. She has SO many different color combos to choose from too.

I will probably post a bit about my August trip once I return home. Not a whole lot of planning to do on that one. I'm sharing a room with another agent/DISer at the Boardwalk and I plan on hitting up Epcot that afternoon with her (they have special "after 2pm" conference tickets). The next day (Sunday) we have agency meetings all day and then we're going to the IllumiNations dessert party in Italy. Monday we'll be touring the Reservation Center (the place you talk to when you call 407-WDISNEY) and then I'll be heading home that afternoon. I've never flown by myself before and I'm terrified!! :scared1:

I have to admit,..sundresses are the way to go!! I usually like them down here cuz it's sooooo DANG HOT!! but, I have never worn them at Disney till last year,..and we went in Nov and I still managed like 3 or 4 days of wearing them,...so you will def be glad in that humidity you have some to pick from!! Just bring a cardigan of some type for those freezing rest"s and if it gets breezy late at night....

I forgot how much I love your shopping pictures until just now! Everything is always so beautiful!

Cole's clothes are so cute! I know most people like the little girl clothes, but I LOVE the little boy clothes. Sydney is very outspoken about her love of all things pink and girly, but if she wasn't she'd be wearing all the boy stuff.

Just remember to change him to a swim diaper when he's playing in those fountains. I have seen more than one diaper that looked ready to explode!

I have to admit,..sundresses are the way to go!! I usually like them down here cuz it's sooooo DANG HOT!! but, I have never worn them at Disney till last year,..and we went in Nov and I still managed like 3 or 4 days of wearing them,...so you will def be glad in that humidity you have some to pick from!! Just bring a cardigan of some type for those freezing rest"s and if it gets breezy late at night....

I do love sundresses, just have to try them out this summer while chasing after Cole. I do have quite a few little cardigans, but I don't know if I'd need them. I was never too cold in the restaurants and I wore tank tops everyday on our last trip. The only day I was freezing was our last morning at 'Ohana. It was like the arctic in there!

I forgot how much I love your shopping pictures until just now! Everything is always so beautiful!

Cole's clothes are so cute! I know most people like the little girl clothes, but I LOVE the little boy clothes. Sydney is very outspoken about her love of all things pink and girly, but if she wasn't she'd be wearing all the boy stuff.

Just remember to change him to a swim diaper when he's playing in those fountains. I have seen more than one diaper that looked ready to explode!

Thanks! I just LOVE shopping...especially for Disney trips.

I had a huge fear of boy clothes when we first found out we were having a boy. The boy's sections at most stores is so much smaller than the girls section. I'm such a girly girl and I'm still drawn to all things pink and frilly. However, I've been able to find adorable little boy's clothes (I must stay away from the Carter's store!).

I already have swim diapers on my list. :thumbsup2 I'll be sure to pack a few everyday in our park bag.

Sorry I haven't had an update in awhile. It's been another crazy couple of days around here. I promise I'll have an update tomorrow...I went shopping again! I didn't go crazy, but I bought a few things for Cole and Madison. Stay tuned!

I'm back! Yes, I went shopping again. There will be plenty of shopping updates in this PTR. :goodvibes I only bought a few things for vacation though. Cole and Madison needed a bunch of new clothes, pajamas, etc....but I was able to find a few great things for vacation too.

001-25.jpg

Found these at Babies R Us for Cole. I couldn't resist (plus I had some coupons)!

002-23.jpg

Close up of the onesie...so cute! Both the onesie and the one piece are 12 month, so I hope they fit him in September. Fingers crossed!

003-20.jpg

Found this at Target for Madison. It's cheetah print but with zebra colors. Another great find for AK!

I bought a few things from Old Navy online for myself since they weren't carried in the store. I'll take pics once they arrive at my house.

On another note....about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that our flight prices dropped. I was able to get a $60 credit from Southwest and a $58 credit from JetBlue! Hey, I'll take whatever I can get! No other planning news right now. I'll probably start posting my tentative plans very soon. Madison has spring break next week, so I might be able to get more Dis time!! Have a great weekend!

On another note....about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that our flight prices dropped. I was able to get a $60 credit from Southwest and a $58 credit from JetBlue! Hey, I'll take whatever I can get! No other planning news right now. I'll probably start posting my tentative plans very soon. Madison has spring break next week, so I might be able to get more Dis time!! Have a great weekend!

As always, cute shopping finds. I especially like the zebra/cheetah tank for Madison. I always find such cute things at Target. Actually I just spend a lot of my money there.:rolleyes1

Wait - how did you get a credit? Can you just call the airlines if you already have a flight booked and the prices are lower to get an adjustment? I didn't know that?! How did I now know that?:headache:

As always, cute shopping finds. I especially like the zebra/cheetah tank for Madison. I always find such cute things at Target. Actually I just spend a lot of my money there.:rolleyes1

Wait - how did you get a credit? Can you just call the airlines if you already have a flight booked and the prices are lower to get an adjustment? I didn't know that?! How did I now know that?:headache:

Thanks! Target just eats up my money every time I walk in there. It's like my second home!

I actually was able to get the credit online. I believe I just selected "change flight" and then reselected the flight I was already on. It was super easy! You don't get a refund though. Just a credit for future use. I'm pretty sure it has to be used by a certain time as well.

Can we go shopping together? You're about 6 hours from me. Wanna meet somewhere halfway? ;) You always find the cutest things!

Can we go shopping together? You're about 6 hours from me. Wanna meet somewhere halfway? ;) You always find the cutest things!

That would be so much fun! I tend to have "Disney vision" while shopping. :laughing: If I ever get a chance to go visit my sister in NYC I'd be much closer to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter