Cbr with 2,6,6, & 2 adults is this possible

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by stennille, Jan 27, 2013.

1. stennille

stennille Mickey Bound

I have a quick question we have stayed at Caribbean beach resort before an loved it! Mainly we loved the kids pool areas with the ship! Last time we were there we only had 4 total staying with us. We would love to stay there again however when I select total guest of 5 it declines it as option. But if the 2 yr old is free then how can we do this if possible? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I would call to book your reservation. The website is wonky and they are still working out a lot of bugs.

4. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 Mouseketeer

I just plugged your family in and got a lot of room options at CBR. Try it again or call. Could be your dates are sold out, but highly unlikely as the resort is huge!

5. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

I think if you are trying for more than 4 people, even if one is under 3, you have to call. We're staying at CBR in June, and I can't wait!

6. MelissaTnNc

MelissaTnNc Mouseketeer

I noticed the same thing when searching for availability for our split stay last fall our family of 5 with ages 5, 3 and infant. So I just searched for 2 adults, 2 kids, booked and then called and added my infant to the ressie.