CBR Countdown!!!

We arrive at CBR on September 28 and are having a Disney Wedding on September 30th. We stay until Oct 4 when we leave for our Disney Honeymoon cruise. This will be our first time staying at CBR and we are very excited about it.

See you on the cruise :cool1: .

We arrive at CBR on 11 October. Staying until the 18th.

Tania

Oh yeah can't believe we are getting so close. This is our first Disney trip as a family and so our first time at CBR. Really hoping for the pool to be open and that storms stay away.

do I count today ? :confused: if not 38 days :yay:

never been to CBR, first family vacation at a Disney resort, last trip was in 1999 before our youngest was born....which was our last vacation at all !!!

We SOO need this !!!!:cheer2:

only a week to wait!!!!:banana: :banana:

First time at CBR and I can't wait!!!!

Celebrating a 4th B-Day while there so it should be a blast!!!princess:

3 MORE DAYS TO GO (Thursday the 4th) !!! :cool1: But Hanna is making me very nervous.:scared1: I just want to get there.

For those of you going this month, could you please take lots of pictures of the new pool and post them for those of us that have several more months to wait???!!! :flower3:

THANKS!! :goodvibes

This will be our first time at CBR - heck it will be our first time at any moderate! We'll be there Feb. 10-17 for dds' competitition at Twirlmania. My in-laws are coming too so we can put one of the kids in their room. Usually we can't go to CBR because we're a family of 5.

My kids are excited to try the new pool. I agree with another poster - it's like Poly lite! We visited CBR once and really liked the tropical, relaxed feel. Just hope we get to try the pool if February!

OMG made a payment today..and just realized how CLOSE it is to my payment deadline!!!

Can't believe I made these reservations on Jan 29 and NOWWW it is almost time....(OK a bit away..but MUCH closer than when I originally booked)

Have fun to all that are going in the immediate future, and good luck with the weather...

On a side note, anyone see my ticker??

2 months, four weeks??? Isn't that 3 months?? :lmao:

Maybe just want me to feel better???

But it is officially 89 days!!!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

My first visit to CBR....ladies only trip for Food and Wine! Have changed resorts just a few times...lol....but back at CBR! Thinking my DD11 will enjoy this for her bday trip next March!
THree weeks! Will take lots of photos....looking forward to a pool day!

We had switched from POP to CBR and are really looking forward to using the new pool. Now seeing the new picutres it looks as though with the gate around the pool, they will lock it at 10pm (closing hour stated in another thread). The one thing we love to do is come back to the resort after the parks and hit the hot tub. If we will not be able to do so it will be a little upsetting. That's what we love about CSR, the hot tub is open until 2am. We'll see if this is something that may keep us away in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter