CBR Countdown!!!

TOMORROW---TOMORROW---TOMORROW
Flying out of Kansas City at 12:10 CDT and arriving in Orlando at 3:55pm EDT and hoping to be at CBR by 5:30 pm. Don't have any plans yet for the evening--may go to the new pool.
Got SW Boarding Pass # A-20 which surprised me because we are the second leg on a flight originating in Sacramento.
Weather forecast is for 50-60% chance of rain for the first 4 days and then little chance of rain. We won't let the rain stop us but I am hoping that it doesn't rain on Tues 23rd during MNSSHP. It will be our first time going to MNSSHP.
I have been to WDW 5 times since YOAMD started and not once have I gotten a dream so that would be nice this time.
Take Care!!!

Okay so I can do the CBR dance now......:cool1: :cool1:

30 days to go until we stay for the first time at CBR!

Thanks for the gentle nudge from Momof2Disneyboys to switch resorts....;)

:banana: :banana:

Jo

YAY Jobird is here!!! :yay: :cool1:

30 days for you. Rub it in why don't ya!!! :rotfl: I still have over 100 to go! :hourglass

Welllll....
if you insist.....;)

29 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh and I am so posting this, just to get a gander at my ticker....:scared1:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice little spot, this CBR Countdown. I think I'm gonna like it here....:woohoo:

Jo

Can I join in..... we hit the 4 month mark today!!!! This will be our first time at CBR.... many other WDW trips... looking forward to seeing all the wonderful things CBR has to offer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter