CBR Countdown!!!

5 DAYS!!!!!

And oh my heavens, no, Maria! I am an impossible wait-till-the-last-minute packer, as Momof2DisneyBoys can attest to.:rotfl: I have things still in the closets... all 10 (!!!!) suitcases are still in their resting places. I will, however, stay up late the night before and cram it all in there...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Who's gonna be able to sleep, anyway????????????:laughing: :laughing:

Jo

10 suitcases??? Ummm, I thought I was bad about over packing. How many are in your family? I'm thinking you probably should have started packing a couple of months ago if there are 10 suitcases to pack. hehe ;)

MariaEllerºoº;28349476 said:
10 suitcases??? Ummm, I thought I was bad about over packing. How many are in your family? I'm thinking you probably should have started packing a couple of months ago if there are 10 suitcases to pack. hehe ;)

She has 5 in her family! And they are at CBR right now!!!!!! :goodvibes And I'm not jealous at all. . . :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I'm just going to have to tell my hubby that I'm not as bad as I could be then! LOL There are 6 in our family and I have everyone double up...2 to a suitcase. Of course I have to sit on top of them to get them all closed, but everyone tells me that I'm horrible with over packing and if I could take the kitchen sink with me I would. LOL I hope Jo and her family are having a wonderful trip!

Well, I started this thread and I haven't been here to update. SO...... as of today, we leave in 40 days!!!! That cuts my original post of 99 days to more than half!!! YAY ! ! ! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hi everyone.... we will be at CBR from January 24th thru 31st.... that makes it 89 days for us from today......

thanks for the link Shelly!!!

MariaEllerºoº;28377963 said:
WoooooooooHoooooooo!!! Thanks for starting the thread for all of us! :)

YAY ~ For 40 DAYS!!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: I'm still in the 80's. . . I'm getting there!

And THANKS for starting this thread!! :goodvibes

You are so welcome!!! Its so nice to share the enjoyment of the CBR with others who like it as much as my family does. My girls are so excited to go on the new slide at the new pool. And we are looking forward to hopefully getting a new room at Martinique, we booked a Preferred, so we have our fingers crossed.

Hi everybody, I too will be at CBR in 83 days :woohoo: I just switched to this resort yesterday from WL, hoping to save some $$.

I think my boys will really love the new pool :goodvibes

Hi everybody, I too will be at CBR in 83 days :woohoo: I just switched to this resort yesterday from WL, hoping to save some $$.

I think my boys will really love the new pool :goodvibes

YAY ~ We are going to be there at the same time! :cool1:

I think your boys will love the new pool too! pirate:

We will be there January 21-27. First time at CBR! Hope to see some of you there!!!:)

Hey everyone, 5 more days till our WDW Vacay!!! I just have a question that hopefully one of you can answer. I read on another post someone who stayed at POR had their kids bring their scooters to the resort. She said they were never bothered by anyone. Do you know if CBR is against this b/c I would love to bring my sons scooter.

OK.....down to 2 weeks:thumbsup2 . Considering treating myself with my birthday money and doing a day (or at least a few hours) at one of the Spas for massage and mani/pedi or maybe a facial. Anyone have suggestions as to which one is best???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter