CBR Animal

WSLover

Mouseketeer
I was reading on here before my trip about a panther sighting and some other animal sightings in WDW. I had an experience on our trip last week and I can't figure out what the animal might have been. I was by myself walking from the bus to my building around 10 pm when I saw this animal crossing the parking lot. At first I thought it was a coyote - the size was about right and it had a bushy tail. It went behind some trees and then when I saw it again I noticed it had a cat-like profile. At first I thought it might be a bobcat but they don't have bushy tails. I have no idea what it could have been. Could it have been a feral cat?

It could have been a fox. They have a more cat-like facial profile and can grow to the size a medium dog depending on the type.

Panthers/cougars have long tails, that can sometimes have a bit of a puff at the very tip. Plus they have an elongated body type, very distinct if you see one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter