Caution: Coca Cola place in Epcot

I always try and find this when I travel:

TD16.jpg

Mmmmmmmm

bacon!!

They don't have diet versions. My dad's a diabetic and can't drink them either. Although you might want to check and see if there's a way to get an ingredient list, because if any are manufactured outside the states, there might be a chance that one maybe uses cane sugar or another sweetener rather than corn syrup. Worth a shot at least

You know, you're right. I always thought it said "Mansanita light", assuming that meant diet. Now that I look closer, I realize it could be saying something entirely different and that's why I can't find it! I'm so sorry about your Dad's not being able to drink any of them-thought I had one for him for a minute there.
DSCF0700-1.jpg

They don't have diet versions. My dad's a diabetic and can't drink them either. Although you might want to check and see if there's a way to get an ingredient list, because if any are manufactured outside the states, there might be a chance that one maybe uses cane sugar or another sweetener rather than corn syrup. Worth a shot at least

I'll definitly ask - thanks for the info... mmm sugar and caffeine. :yay:

I found a WW1 Medal in my back garden when we were digging foundations for a garage.

The only thing that cleaned it up as good as new was Coke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter