Cat 5E

I really liked staying aft on deck 7 (7684) on the Dream because I felt like it was an easy stair trip up to Cabanas and drinks, and an easy stair trip down to the clubs and MDRs. When I went down one deck to 6, i tended to take the elevator up to Cabanas/drinks instead of the stairs.

We have 8188 booked March 13-17 on the Dream. Which cruise will you be on?
I will be saiing on the September 22 2017 on the disney dream. I just found out this morning that It will a halloween cruise. Now I have decided that I will be dressed as Belle in her yellow ball gown for the Aldut custume party.

I will be saiing on the September 22 2017 on the disney dream. I just found out this morning that It will a halloween cruise. Now I have decided that I will be dressed as Belle in her yellow ball gown for the Aldut custume party.

What fun. Have a great time!

Oh my gosh- we did 8188 on the Dream two years ago and it was phenomenal- You are going to absolutely love that veranda!!!

We are doing the Wonder in February in an Oceanview room, but I still have wonderful memories of 8188!

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I never got an answer on the muster station thread. We have room 6188 in November, and I've been told that your muster station is based on the vertical of the ship, not the horizontal. Do you remember where you mustered?

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I never got an answer on the muster station thread. We have room 6188 in November, and I've been told that your muster station is based on the vertical of the ship, not the horizontal. Do you remember where you mustered?

If I remember correctly, we mustered in the nightclub with a stage in it; Evolution I believe?

What fun. Have a great time!
Im thinking about getting a Belle wig or having my hair styled like hers at the senses hair saloon. Wish there was a place that could do make up. Im not that great with Belle's make up. But I do have a hole year to practice.

If I remember correctly, we mustered in the nightclub with a stage in it; Evolution I believe?

I hope the whole vertical thing is true for the far aft cabins then. The muster thread has us up on deck. I'd much rather be in the nightclub.

interesting I hadn't thought about mustering stations. I have stateroom 7194 deck seven.

I hope the whole vertical thing is true for the far aft cabins then. The muster thread has us up on deck. I'd much rather be in the nightclub.

This thread might be helpful:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/dream-fantasy-muster-stations.2639344/

Thanks, PrincessShmoo. That is the "muster thread" I referenced in my previous posts. I asked there about the vertical rooms being the same, because the list doesn't have the far aft vertical rooms at the same muster station. However, no one answered that posts. I guess we will have to wait until we get on board and see for ourselves.

Thanks, PrincessShmoo. That is the "muster thread" I referenced in my previous posts. I asked there about the vertical rooms being the same, because the list doesn't have the far aft vertical rooms at the same muster station. However, no one answered that posts. I guess we will have to wait until we get on board and see for ourselves.
And then you can report back for the information to be included in the list. OK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter