Castle?

I believe it is incredibly expensive if it's available at all. Something like 10,000 a night, but I've also heard it's not available at all and is reserved for contest winners (and certain celebrities with a close relationship with Disney)

Correct—the Castle Suite is not available for rent, only as a giveaway to contest winners and Walt Disney Co. VIPs.

I believe it is incredibly expensive if it's available at all. Something like 10,000 a night, but I've also heard it's not available at all and is reserved for contest winners (and certain celebrities with a close relationship with Disney)

It makes me sad, does it really cost 10,000 for a night? I planned to have our honeymoon trip to the Boldt Castle in NewYork (https://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/boldt-castle-the-heart-of-heart-island/). Does it cost high? A trip to the Castle is my dream. How can I make it possible? We don't have much savings left.

It makes me sad, does it really cost 10,000 for a night? I planned to have our honeymoon trip to the Boldt Castle in NewYork (https://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/boldt-castle-the-heart-of-heart-island/). Does it cost high? A trip to the Castle is my dream. How can I make it possible? We don't have much savings left.

A couple years ago, DH and I did the keys to the kingdom tour and while on it, our tour guide talked about the castle suite. It is true that it is not available to guests for any price to book.

There is, however a nightly rate associated with the room. More like $1000 than $10000. When we went for The tour in 2014 it was quoted at $850/night to us so adjusting for inflation I'm guessing around 1K/night. The reason is that when Disney uses it for promotions or as a prize there needs to be a value associated for tax reasons. Because they use it for prizes that non-celebrities can win the amount has to be reasonable as the winner is taxed on the prize value and that would be prohibitive if it was $10K per night.

This is how it was explained to our tour group. Made very clear that under no circumstances is it bookable, even for someone celebrating a special occasion. Probably at least 1/4 of their daily guests are celebrating some sort of something that is special to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter