castle photos

mumloveseeyore

DIS Veteran
i know it's possibly a long shot but does anyone have photos of wdw castle when it had the mirror and gold statues on it that they would be willing to share, i'm trying to complete the album of our first visit in 2005 and cant beleive that we dont seem to have any thanks gill.

Is this what you mean? We were there early for the princess breakfast so that's my DD and DH in front of the castle ;)

Disney160.jpg

I have a ton, but they are on my other computer. I will post some after I get home tonight. What month did you go, I have some from all the seasons that year (I worked there).

thank you so much that is exactly what i meant! we were there in may 2005, thank you again you are all so kind. Gill

i know it's possibly a long shot but does anyone have photos of wdw castle when it had the mirror and gold statues on it that they would be willing to share, i'm trying to complete the album of our first visit in 2005 and cant beleive that we dont seem to have any thanks gill.

I have some, if you want to send me your email through a privare message , I will email you some.

Vickey

Thank you so much Bernard and Miss Bianca those are exactly the photos i wanted!! If i had known about scrapping then i may have taken more myself. Gill

mediumCAO0I6PG.jpg

I justed looked at mine, and not want you wanted, but I'm going to try to post it anyway just to see if I am posting pic right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter